• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF12: Isabel Stone vs. Arashi vs. Krypto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isabel Stone is seen in the gym beating a punching bag. Sweat drips off her as she delivers blow after blow, each shuddering the bag with angry power. As the camera zooms in on her, Isabel stops to take a sip of water, the bag turns towards the camera, showing the word "KRYPTO" taped to the bag. Isabel turns it towards herself again and looks at it a moment then proceeds to beat it again, this time talking to herself, her voice heavy with fatigue.

Isabel: Nova Terra... Wasn't that a TV show? Or was it Terra Nova... Either way, what a freak. He actually thinks he's an alien... That RJ robot thing is pretty creepy tho...

She grunts and continues on the bag. After a few moments, she stops and picks up a slip of paper with the word "ARASHI" printed on it, before taping it under the first.

Isabel: Arashi... Sounds like an Asian guru. Don't know that much about you. But I can handle it.

Ryan Stone: Can you?

Isabel turns to look at her father, who looks much sicker than before. He crosses his arms and shoots a disappointed look to his daughter.

Ryan: I'm fighting for my life with cancer while you're making stupid mistakes with your career. Do you want to be fired?

For the first time, Isabel looks like a scared child at the thought.

Isabel: N-no I don't...

Ryan: Are you sure? Then why haven't you won any matches? Why didn't you win at All Stars II? Why didn't you go for the Eurasian Title???

Isabel tries to answer a few times without success.

Isabel: It wasn't my fault that I lost at All Stars. S.H.I.T. got me and Annie Mu disqualified.

Ryan: You should've had her pinned long before that happened. Instead you lost to a drunk!!

Isabel looks down.

Ryan: I can't even train your sorry ass the next few weeks, I have to go in for treatment!

Isabel: Dad, I know.

Ryan: I don't think you do. Do you want to be sitting in the unemployment line?

Isabel: No!

Ryan: Then start winning!

He turns to leave, then looks over his shoulder.

Ryan: Sometimes you're as bad as your mother.

Isabel stares after him, shaking slightly with anger, then turns to the camera, her eyes red.

Isabel: You think that's amusing? You think my hard work is funny? Do you? I am so sick of being cheated out of wins! Now I have to face two putzes that no one takes seriously! Well, sorry to disappoint you all, but I didn't come here to amuse you, I came to win!

She pulls her hair back in frustration.

Isabel: I'm done fooling around. I will use everything I've got to prove I am NOT some stupid, Pittsburgh cutie meant for your entertainmeant. I am a WRESTLER!!!!!

With a shriek of fury she kicks the punching bag completely off it's rung. It lands with a crash to the floor, the names facing upwards. With a sweet smile, Isabel turns to the camera.

Isabel: Krypto? Arashi? See you in the ring.

Flipping her hair back, Isabel leaves the gym. The camera zooms in on the punching bag then moves up to the bench presses. A frightened Johnny Scumm rises from behind them and mutters as he leaves.

Scumm: "Keep an eye on her" he said... "She'll need a friend" he said... Geez, what I do for pretty faces...

The camera focuses in on the fallen punching bag again as it fades to black...

The Misadventures of Krypto
Catch me if you can

A black, relatively clean car is seen pulling up in front a mansion. A man wearing a tan trench coat, black gloves, and an ink blot mask exits the vehicle very cautious of his surroundings. He is greeted at the gates of the mansion by four men wearing black suits with white shirts and ties.

Right this way Sir.

Two of the men lead the trench coat figure inside of the mansion and direct him to the basement. The man enters the room to find multiple cages spread out everywhere among the huge room. He sees Lion’s locked up, gorillas caged also, and he even sees a shark trapped in a pool of water surrounded by protective glass. There’s a plethora of animals locked up down here he doesn’t even recognize. But his attention is soon taken away by the man sitting in a swivel chair glaring at him from across the room; he’s got a scar on his eye and a smirk on his face.

So, you are one they call the Reaper, the famous bounty hunter.

Yes I’ve been known to acquire things for certain people if the price is right, and since you asked me here tonight do you mind telling me exactly who you are.

Where are my manners? I’m Dimitre Ivanov, welcome to my palace more specifically my room for exquisite creatures.

Yeah I see you’re trying to make your own personal zoo here. What exactly does this have to do with me?

Dimitre gets up from his chair and starts to slowly walk around the animals in their cages, examining them.

You see Mr. Reaper I am a very wealthy man, and ever since I was child I’ve always loved animals, not any regular animals such as the common dog or cat, I fancy magnificent beasts such as the Tasmanian devil, Chinese Alligator, or even the Brown Spider monkey.

All of those are endangered or extinct species.

No creature I ever look to acquire is in danger here; I only wish to capture them for my own personal amusement, which actually brings me to why I asked you here Mr. Reaper. There is one type of creature never in my life I thought would exist, let alone be so out in the open just waiting for me to find it. Its name is a Krypto.

A what?

Dimitre walks over to a flat screen TV on the other side of the room and begins playing a video of Krypto’s match at WZCW All Stars.

Krypto is an Extra Terrestrial; most people call him an Alien. Do you see his form, his tenacity, and bravery in attempting to clash head to head with vicious humans who are larger than he is? He is the specimen I want more than anything, I want that Alien.

Reaper rubs his eyes to make sure what he’s seeing is true.

So you want to pay me to capture a Krypto for you?

From what my sources tell me you are the best in the world at what you do, and even though he may the cutest thing on the planet he is still in fact an alien and can be very dangerous.

You….you think he’s an alien?

I in fact know he’s in alien, I’ve been watching his WZCW matches, and he’s out of this world.

Are you an idiot he’s just a guy in a costu….

Mr. Reaper I am a very wealthy and a very dangerous man, I do not like my intelligence being insulted. I know what he is now are you going to get me that alien or not!

How much does this pay again?

Five million dollars to bring Krypto to me alive.

Deal, any idea where I can find this alien?

He’s going to be in the main event of WZCW AfterShock, maybe you should ask around there.

Dimitre develops a sinister smirk on his face and begins maniacally laughing. Reaper lets out a sigh and begins to leave the mansion.

This guy’s an idiot but at least he pays well

The Next Day

Krypto is seen typing on a computer in a practically empty public library. He looks very confused about what he is doing.

Dear Father,

I don’t know if you will get this or not, I’m not exactly that informed of what Microsoft word is but using the little knowledge I have gained about this human technology called the computer I wanted to send you a letter to inform you of my exploits here on Earth. For the most part I can never say there’s been a dull moment; action flows fast and furious here on this planet. Especially since I joined the human sparing league of WZCW, the humans I have met aren’t exactly the easiest people to cozy up to but I would imagine I can become friends with all of them in due time.

I’ve actually even met an alien from a different planet as well. His name is Lars, he’s been exploring this planet longer than I have and has lately been guiding me around this planet better than RJ. Though he does shed skin a lot for an extra-terrestrial, but that actually brings me to why I really wanted to talk to you, over the past couple of weeks RJ’s behavior has become different, more aggressive. I mean when you programmed him he was the most helpful robot, he informed me of things I didn’t know, gave my helpful advice but lately he’s been trying to convince me to hurt people and take advantage of their weakness. He’s almost as treacherous as my opponents this week Isabel Stone and Arashi. I have to face them both in a triple threat match. I mean I must say this planet is definitely peculiar. One of my opponents is a female; can you imagine having the fight someone like mom back on Nova Terra? I feel slightly conflicted about potentially causing harm to woman but it’s not exactly like she’s a saint, she is a very manipulative person, she was very impressive in her debut and she’s even bigger than me. Her problem is that she’s self-conscious and lets her anger the best of her. She’s so concerned with hurting everyone in her way she doesn’t realize that her own personality is more harmful to herself than anything else. She’s almost a disgrace to all female athletes.

There he is, he’s just sitting there at the computer

Reaper stalks Krypto from a distance, surveying the area waiting for a perfect time to pounce.

Is this guy really wearing that costume? It’s almost like he’s from that one horror movie, what was it called? Doesn’t matter I got to focus. This place is practically empty and he looks like a relatively easy target, this should be an easy hunt

Then there’s Arashi, he was supposed to be an opponent of mine a while back but never showed up. Technically this is his first match, which means just like me when I started here he’s inexperienced, but unlike me he’s cocky, untrustworthy, and thinks things should be handed to him. I learned a little about this guy back when I thought I was going fight him and he underestimates people, which he will surely do with me because just like my other opponent he has the size advantage. I’m quicker though, I’m faster, and I know I can outsmart him because just like Isabel he’s overly violent and more obsessed with hurting his opponents than beating them. I mean come on, why is seemingly everybody I have met on this planet so obsessed with hurting others and trying to prove how better they are. That’s going to be their downfall though, while I haven’t exactly been successful as of late I know I’m not going let a girl who can’t control her emotions and a guy who didn’t even show up to his real first match who honestly doesn’t even deserve another chance walk all over me in the ring. Though I’m starting to think this planet has something to do with RJ’s new found aggression. I’m sorry if it seems like I’ve ranted here but truth be told I’m a little homesick, maybe even a little angry myself, hopefully you get this message and will write me back Father; tell Mother I said hello and….

So you’re Krypto huh?

Krypto turns around slightly intimidated of the trench coated figure and confused by his ink blotted mask.

Um….yes, who are you?

The man that’s going to get five million dollars off your sorry ass.

Reaper locks Krypto in a headlock and attempts to pull him out of the chair. Krypto’s legs franticly kick around looking for something to latch onto. They clutch to the chair as Reaper continues pulling him back into a dark corner of the library room.

You might as well not fight it, you’re going into the bag you little creep.

Krypto desperately begins elbowing Reaper’s midsection but it’s having no affect. Reaper is able to get Krypto all the way over to a big and dark trash bag and tries dumping him in head first. Desperately not knowing what else to do Krypto grabs Reaper’s ink blot mask and rips the front in half. Reaper drops Krypto disoriented and embarrassed trying to cover his face. Krypto grabs the chairs and hits Reaper in the testicular region. He falls to his knees know covering what seems to be his scarred face with one hand and grabbing his midsection with the other. Krypto delivers a stiff kick to the side of Reaper’s head and runs out the emergency exit of the library onto the nearby subway station. As the doors close and train slowly starts to ride away he can see Reaper’s disfigured face glaring at him from the library window.

What did that lunatic want with me? Why does everyone on this planet want to hurt me all of a sudden? What would have happened if he had got me in the bag?

Hey Buddy!

Krypto turns around the see Lars (who is not in costume) greet him on the relatively empty subway cart.

What are you doing here Krypto?

Just uh, writing a letter. I see you’ve been shedding skin a lot since I originally met you at Comic Con.

Man this guy loves roleplaying

Well it is what my race does.

I’m starting to think you’re not an alien at all.

Well I am just roleplaying.

Role what?

Look can we stop all the alien talk for a second, I’m glad I ran into you, you prepared for your match this week?

For the most part yes, though I am 0-2 when it comes to triple threat matches.

Who cares man, I know you have this in the bag.

Bag? What do you know about bag? Are you working with the guy who tried hurt me?

Dude, calm down, I’m saying I know you can defeat you’re opponents. Arashi is nothing but an independent star who is never going to cut in the big leagues against world class talent and Isabel Stone is a poor man’s or in this case women’s version of Celeste Crimson. Just keep yourself calm and I know you will finally get a win.

Yeah…yeah you’re right. I don’t know what’s happening to me lately man. It seems as though everyone is out to get me.

You stand out is all Krypto, come AfterShock you’re going to prove that’s a good thing when you beat Isabel Stone and Arashi.

Hopefully man, hopefully.

“An independent star? Really, that’s what you called Arashi? That’s just odd..”

Luke sat comfortably in the costume limousine as he scanned the outside world. The limousine was completely out of place in this mostly vacant area.

“To give your client that kind of advice is just uncanny. Krypto, I feel bad for you. To have someone as ignorant as Lars in your corner giving you advice. Puro is the most physically demanding style of wrestling in the world. "

The camera panned back in on Luke who just smiled widely.

“The way you talk is so simple Lars. It’s almost as if you believe what you’re saying. It’s possible that you do, but sadly for you this isn’t a simple matter..”

Luke laid his head back grabbing a glass that rested in the cup holder beside him. .

“The problem with that is I’m here to correct you. To call puroresu the indies is an exaggeration at best. It’s the most physical wrestling in the world. You have to push your limitations. People in Japan treat wrestling as a sport not entertainment where freaks like Krypto can find a home. In Japan you fight for your life.

So to compare the indies to Japan is incredibly foolish. In Japan the wrestlers are treated as God’s and put on a higher level than even those in WZCW. They are expected to be perfect every time out. The pressure on someone like Arashi in Japan was beyond anything WZCW can offer.

You see Lars, what you don’t understand is how good Arashi is. Don’t let the veil of silence, and his quiet presence fool you. He’s a killer and this week Krypto’s career will be the victim."

The limo stopped in front of a dilapidate house, the windows were busted out, and the walls looked as if they were about to collapse. In front of the house sat Arashi, mask covering his face. Luke stepped out of the limo and walked towards Arashi.

“Arashi, it’s time.”

Arashi snarled at his agent, grumbling some curse words to himself.

“I handle your first opponent. All you have to do is talk about Isabel Stone.”

Arashi sighed heavily as he stared into the camera.

“When I started this I would have never stepped in the ring against a woman. Not because there was some sense of chivalry. It because our women knew their place, and if they ever stepped into the ring with us. We’d treat them just like the men, and there was an understanding. We wouldn’t hurt you as long as you didn’t come into our domain.

In America your men are so emasculated that they compete with women. And before the whole NOW (National Organization for Women) bullshit starts. It’s a fact that men on average are faster, stronger, and better overall athletes than women. But here in America you have to give your women a chance. Some title nine bullshit that allows your women to act like they can perform in professional sports.

Well sadly for you Isabel, I’m not American, and I’m not going to pretend like you’re my equal. I won’t tell you how wonderfully athletic you are, or that I think you’ll be a tough opponent. I don’t believe that. In all honesty, it embarrasses me to be in the ring with you. You don’t have the talent to keep up with me, and it’s not just because you’re a women, but that certainly doesn’t even the playing field.

What advantages do you have?

Speed? Doubtful

Strength? No

Experience? No

You’re in a brand new world miss Stone, my world. A world of competition, a world in which the only soft spot I have for you is the one between your legs. I have no mercy, and batting your eyelashes will do little more than cause me bash your skull in a little bit more.

Don’t worry though, I’m willing to scatter Krypto’s brain matter across the ring along with yours. I guess that’s what your blessed titled nine is all about. Equal opportunity; which is exactly what I’ll give you. You’ll have the same experience as Krypto, extermination."

With that Arashi stood up and walked away from the camera as Luke laughed.

“Very well done Arashi, Now let’s go have some fun.”

As the camera followed Luke we can see Arashi shaking his head as he entered the limousine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back