AF11: Stevenson Marquel vs. Scott Williams - Mayhem Scramble Qualifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
After at least 2 years since the last match, the highly-anticipated Mayhem Scramble match will be returning to Redemption 2012 where the Mayhem champion (whether it be Ace Stevens or Derek Jacobs) will be defending their title in a brutal environment. Aftershock plays host to multiple qualifiers where only the winners will advance to the match and the PPV card. For those that lose... unlucky.

Deadline is Tuesday, July 10th at 11:59 PM Central Time.

Scott Williams is in a dimly illuminated room in his apartment, which is illuminated by a single light bulb in a shade hanging from a line from the ceiling. His apartment is very messy. The couches are old, the floors are stacked with junk, and the television has a hole kicked in it from Williams' frustration of losing his match to The Angel. He is dressed in a blue bandana, a white tank top, cargo shorts that go well below his knee, and bright white sneakers. Around his neck is a big gold chain with his initials on the end. The chain is very expensive looking, with diamonds placed on the piece with his initials on it. He is wearing a lusterous silver watch, which shines brightly when hit with light. His black hair is tied in a ponytail.

Williams looks at the camera and begins to speak

You know, last week I was in a triple threat match against Krypto and The Angel. I did NOT lose the match. That damn alien Krypto lost it. How does he have a job? Management really screwed up on that decision. Yet another thing that they've done wrong, which is why when I win my match against that wannabe rapper, Stevenson Marquel, I'll advance to the Mayhem Scramble, which I will also win, beginning my quest to take down this company by becoming the new Mayhem Champion. My failure to defeat The Angel last week means nothing. Now, about my opponent in my qualifiying match for the Mayhem Scramble. Marquel says he likes to rap. Well, I've written a rap of my own.

Williams begins to sing in a rap style.

Stevenson Marquel calls himself a rapper
I've heard better singing while sitting on the crapper
He's six foot seven and two eighty two pounds
When he wrestles me, it'll be like fighting a pack of hounds
Once upon a time he got shot in the leg
It's about time I knocked him down a peg
In terms of becoming champion, this match opens the door
It all ends for Marquel when he taps to the Figure Four

Someone knocks on the door, and Williams opens up. A man who he is very familiar with is on the other side, as a sillouhette due to the lack of light. He comes into the dark apartment, and the man is Ross Williams.

Ross... what are you doing here?

My parole hearing was three days ago. I was going to tell you before you had that attack at the prison. Anyway, I'm on parole for the next six years, which is the remainder of what my sentence was. Did I hear you... rapping?

Yeah man, just you know, talking down my opponent.

Oh, that's cool, how'd you do last week?

Krypto lost the match for me.

I thought you were in a tag team match...?

Well, my partner was unsurprisingly, a no show. So instead, we had a triple threat.

Oh that's cool. Anyw-

Scott cuts him off.

No, it's NOT cool. Management made yet another poor decision by hiring that freak. But it's no matter, because I'm going to be the next Mayhem Champion after I qualify for the Mayhem Scramble Match and win the whole thing. Anyway, what did you come here for, money? Because the loser's purse is barely enough for me to make end's meet.

Williams picks up the broken television from it's stand and slams it on the ground in frustration, breaking it's panels apart. His face twitches after this and Ross looks at him with despair.

After Mom died, I was forced to look after you. I've failed.

Hey, at least I haven't spent the last eight years in jail. How about you LEAVE?

I should.

Ross leaves the apartment with Scott angrily talking to himself sitting on the rugged and torn couch.

"So now it's on, never wasted a slug, Time is money when it comes to mind, take it in blood" - Nas, Take It In Blood

The scene opens up backstage at a WZCW house show. The camera points to Becky Serra, who is getting set to interview former WZCW Mayhem Champion, Stevenson Marquel, who is dressed in all street clothes. Marquel has a smile on his face, even though he is on a massive losing street, and having trouble gaining any momentum at all in his recent matches.

Serra: Well, since Johnny Klamor didn't want to do this interview, hi, I'm Becky Serra, and I'm here with former WZCW Mayhem Champion, Stevenson Marquel. Now, Stevenson, with the recent losing streak that you're on, isn't this up coming match you have against Scott Williams on Aftershock 11 for a chance to compete for the Mayhem Title a fantastic way to get back on the winning side of things?

Marquel: You know what, it honestly is, Becky. This losing streak has been a pretty bad one, and I'm way more than ready to get back to winning, and chase after the Mayhem Title, and take the title away from Ace Stevens.

Serra gives Marquel an odd look, that Stevenson returns with him lifting his shoulders up. Marquel has a blank face on, as him and Becky stare at each other.

Serra: That's a pretty normal answer, and it's from you though that surprises me, you good?

Marquel: Yes, Becky. I'm good, just chilling out. I just want to win, honestly. Losing is not something that I enjoy, and I do accept that. You know, my opponent Scott Williams hopefully knows who he's running in to on Aftershock 11 this round.

Becky smiles. Stevenson starts to look around the backstage area, seeing many other WZCW staff and wrestlers, as Marquel talks to some of them.

Serra: Now, your opponent Scott Williams has seemed to have been talking a lot of trash about you. Do you have any response to what he has been saying?

Stevenson rolls his eyes as he looks at Becky, who is still smiling. Stevenson looks around the backstage area again, before turning back around to Becky, who is waiting for Stevenson to address the WZCW fans.

Marquel: What Scott Williams is saying about me doesn't affect me at all of course. I mean, let's go Scott, what did you do, go to the WZCW roster page, and look at my background information? Also, he did rap as well. He's very original, it's not like he's my first opponent to try to rap, and sorry to Johnny Scumm for this, but Johnny Scumm didn't really do too well against me when he tried to rap. Scott Williams seems like someone who has always had it all easy, but I don't know. All I know that is that Scott Williams won't stop me from getting another match with Ace, and this round, on Aftershock 11, I will beat Scott Williams, and walk in to Redemption as a challenger for the WZCW Mayhem Championship, and I will walk out the WZCW Mayhem Champion.

My opponent, Scott Williams tried to rap
He's just trying to put himself on the WZCW map
Scott Williams, just know that when you're walking down the ramp,
You're about to face the true WZCW Mayhem Champ.

Marquel turns away from Becky, and starts to walk away from Serra who smiles. When Stevenson is walking in the backstage area, he sees a picture of Ace Stevens with the Mayhem Championship, and stops, and stares at the picture. Marquel then puts one of his fingers on the picture, on the WZCW Mayhem Championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back