• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Adam Rose and Bo Dallas

Slash-LN

Rigistered Post Offender
At the WWE live event I went to tonight people didn't know how to react to Adam Rose and Bo Dallas.

Bo cut a promo and people were cheering him. They only started to boo him when he wrestled against Justin Gabriel and was using heel tactics. When he debuts on t.v. I hope they do something to establish him as a heel.

Adam Rose came out to hardly any reaction and again people didn't seem to know if they should cheer or boo him. It was only when Heath Slater came out they figured out to cheer him. A guy behind me said the gimmick would only last one or two weeks and then people would get tired of it.

It will be interesting to see how people react to them when they come on screen.

So what do you guys think of these two? I watched very little NXT so I don't know how over the gimmicks were there. I know Bo was champion for a while.
I know nothing about Adam Rose except the promos they show.

That cross between Chris Jericho circa WCW, Justin Bieber, and uber positive life coach with delusions of grandeur will help Bo Dallas achieve that hate he's looking for.

Adam Rose is a fun character. People will dig him. They just need to debut in front of a hot crowd.

Are you sure they were saying "BOO" and not "BO-OOOOOOOOO"?

I've watched very little NXT too. Last time I watched, Dallas was bo-ring as shit and I liked Kruger before he became Kraven The Hunter. But from what I've seen of their vignettes, they look like they'll be interesting and fun for their first few months, before WWE gets sick of them, makes them Superstar regulars, and ends up repackaging the both of them again by next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back