ACW.wz

Harthan

Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
Because it's the in thing to do.

Being written as we speak and to be up later, here's the card for the very first episode of Revolution.

---
Logo.png

It's the premier of Absolute Championship Wrestling, and GM Mick Foley will announce the beginning of the Best of the Best Tournament to crown an ACW Champion! The first round consisting of 8 matches will take place, LIVE, tonight!

*Kurt Angle vs Jay Lethal
*JBL vs James Storm
*Edge vs Tyler Black
*Chris Jericho vs CM Punk
*Sting vs Kane
*The Big Show vs Brian Kendrick
*The Undertaker vs The Miz
*Jeff Jarrett vs Christopher Daniels

---

Comments welcome.

Because it's the in thing to do.

I love being a trend-setter :D

Being written as we speak and to be up later, here's the card for the very first episode of Revolution.

---
Logo.png

It's the premier of Absolute Championship Wrestling, and GM Mick Foley will announce the beginning of the Best of the Best Tournament to crown an ACW Champion! The first round consisting of 8 matches will take place, LIVE, tonight!

*Kurt Angle vs Jay Lethal
*JBL vs James Storm
*Edge vs Tyler Black
*Chris Jericho vs CM Punk
*Sting vs Kane
*The Big Show vs Brian Kendrick
*The Undertaker vs The Miz
*Jeff Jarrett vs Christopher Daniels

---

Comments welcome.

Looks like an interesting card, with some new match-ups.

I am desperately fighting sleep and pain in my fingers to finish Daniels vs Jarrett, after which I can post this show.

ChaosLogo-2.png

GM Mick Foley promises to crown ACW's first ever champions at Chaos! What's in store for Chaos? Who will walk away holding the Light Heavyweight and Hardcore titles? Tune in to find out!

To tide you over while I get this show together...should be up over the weekend.

Explosion Preview
*GM Shane McMahon has big plans for the World Heavyweight Championship- tune in to find out what he's got in store!
*A Round Robin Challenge between top contenders Jerry Lynn, Bryan Danielson, and Christian Cage will take place - for the US Championship!
*Team 3D challenges a team to be announced for the right to go to Brave New World and wrestle for the tag team titles.

An announcement from the ACW Board of Directors...

An unforeseen delay in the airing of Explosion has occurred, but the Board is doing its best to ensure the show will air over this weekend...

Stay tuned for details.

An announcement from the ACW Board of Directors...

An unforeseen delay in the airing of Explosion has occurred, but the Board is doing its best to ensure the show will air over this weekend...

Stay tuned for details.

The Board of Directors that made this promise has been sacked.

The new Board makes no guarantee of time, but ensures that ACW will return soon...

The Board of Directors that made this promise has been sacked.

The new Board makes no guarantee of time, but ensures that ACW will return soon...

This Board has also been sacked.

The currently new Board has decided to engage in mass firings and restart the promotion under a smaller banner.

Stay tuned.

(I.e., expect new thread in Book This as a restart.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back