Ace's WWE Raw

Status
Not open for further replies.

usctroj11

Dark Match Jobber
This will be my thread which i will start after Wrestlemania 23 and here is the results of that Show

Shawn Michaels defeated Brock Lesnar to win the WWE Championship

Randy Orton defeated John Cena after the use of a steel chair and RKO

The Undertaker defeated Edge despite interference from the returning Christian

Mr. Kennedy defeated Chris Benoit, Johnny Nitro, Matt Hardy, CM Punk, and Jeff Hardy to win MITB 3

Kurt Angle forced Batista to sumbit to the ankle lock

Rob Van Dam defeated Rey Mysterio and Finlay to win the Intercontinental title

Umaga defeated Booker T and after the Match destroyed him with devastating chairshots

Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas defeated London and Kendrick to retain the WWE Tag Team Titles

WWE Raw Preview for April 3 2007, Fallout from WrestleMania

After Brock Lesnar lost his WWE Championship last night at WM 23 how will he react, what does he have in store for New champ Shawn Michales, tune in to find out!

Also last night rey Mysterio lost his Intercontinental Championship without being pinned, and tonight on Raw he will get his rematch as he takes on the Changed man Rob Van Dam w/ Paul Heyman.

Also Mr. Money in the Bank Ken Kenndy will be action!

All this and more tune in Monday night

^^^Basicly it just means it's his version of RAW.

Like I said about another thread I hope you plan to write full matches unstead of this results card style as IMO it would be hard to really get into and enjoy your show, other than that you seem to have some interesting idea's going and i'd love to follow this, so good luck.

How dare he use my name? Ex-Name.

I'm sueing him for Username infringement. This thread will be deleted.

This will be my thread which i will start after Wrestlemania 23 and here is the results of that Show

Shawn Michaels defeated Brock Lesnar to win the WWE Championship

Randy Orton defeated John Cena after the use of a steel chair and RKO

The Undertaker defeated Edge despite interference from the returning Christian

Mr. Kennedy defeated Chris Benoit, Johnny Nitro, Matt Hardy, CM Punk, and Jeff Hardy to win MITB 3

Kurt Angle forced Batista to sumbit to the ankle lock

Rob Van Dam defeated Rey Mysterio and Finlay to win the Intercontinental title

Umaga defeated Booker T and after the Match destroyed him with devastating chairshots

Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas defeated London and Kendrick to retain the WWE Tag Team Titles

WWE Raw Preview for April 3 2007, Fallout from WrestleMania

After Brock Lesnar lost his WWE Championship last night at WM 23 how will he react, what does he have in store for New champ Shawn Michales, tune in to find out!

Also last night rey Mysterio lost his Intercontinental Championship without being pinned, and tonight on Raw he will get his rematch as he takes on the Changed man Rob Van Dam w/ Paul Heyman.

Also Mr. Money in the Bank Ken Kenndy will be action!

All this and more tune in Monday night

It's about time The Heartbreak Kid got what's coming to him, and that's the wwe championship. Right on keep up the good work.

I will be just doing results but will write out the PPVS

WWE Raw Week 1

At WrestleMania 23 The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels overcame the size and strength of fromer WWE Champ Brock Lesnar to regain his WWE Championship that he has craved for so long. He thanked the fans and told them that this was the start of a long championship run, but before he could talk anymore he was interrupted by former champ Brock Lesnar who cam out demanding a rematch for his title. HBK granted him this and the match was set for Backlash. While Brock would have the night off Shawn would be in a fight later on in the Main Event in a non title match as he would take on Finlay.

In the Main Event Finlay dominated the first half of the match, but HBK would bounce back and pick up the victory after hitting Sweet Chin Music on the Irishman. After the match Michaels celebrated with his Title but not for long as Brock Lesnar sprinted to the ring and started to go to work on the exhausted and Finlay joined in as they double teamed the champ, HBK started to fight back and he took Finlay over the top rope with another Superkick, But Lesnar attacked again from behind, and hit him with a devastating F-5 right in the center of the ring and HBK layed there as Brock held the WWE Championship over his head and dropped it onto the lifeless body of the champ.

Earlier in the opening match of the night Rey Mysterio would get his rematch for his intercontinental title that he had lost the night before despite not being pinned. His opponent would be the new champ RVD accompinied to the ring by his manager Paul Heyman. It was a very quick paced back and forth match with RVD getting the clean victory over Rey Mysterio, but that wasnt the story, as after the match Umaga would come to the ring and assault Mysterio, and Batista, who had been Rey's paartner had come to the ring in what appeared to be to save Mysterio, but everyone was shocked to see him help Umaga destroy Mysterio, and later in the night challenged Mystetrio to find a partner to face his two monsters at Backlash. Will Mysterio be able to find anyone to take down these monsters?

Also Mr. Kennedy would be in action with his money in the bank briefcase in hand, he would defeat Super Crazy in a dominant perfromance, and after the match took the mic, and he challenged anyone in the back to any type of Match at Backlash, but little did he know that the man to answer his challenge would be nonother than Mick Foley who walked to the ring and said they would be having a Street Fight, the two men starred each other down and Kennedy slapped the taste out of Foley's mouth and then fleed through the crowd with his briefcase.

Also in the ring John Cena came to adress his fans but was interupted by Randy Orton the man that Defeated him the night before at WrestleMania and he told him to get out of his ring, Cena didnt obligue and the two men looked ready to fight but out come The GM of Raw Shane McMahon whol told them if they can keep their hands off each other that they will have a # 1 contender match at Backlash, but they are now interupted by Kurt Angle who is not happy about this and believes he should just be given the # 1 contendership, Shane Mcmahon partially agrees with him so he makes a triple threat match for Backlash and leaves the ring, and in the ring the 3 men look at each other and Orton goes for the RKO on Cena but its blocked and he gets thrown out of the ring and then Cena hits the FU on Kurt Angle and he stands tall in the middle of the ring.

Also The Hardy Boyz one a number 1 contenders match over MNM and after the match they were attacked by TWGTT and they left both Hardys down in the ring and they stood tall with their Titles in hand.

Quick Results
Rob Van Dam defeated Rey Mysterio to retain the IC Title
Mr. Kennedy defeated Super Crazy
The Hardy Boyz defeated MNM to become # 1 Contenders for Tag Team Titles
WWE Champ Shawn Michaels defeated Finlay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads