Abraham Washington WTF?!?!?!

shankit231

Occasional Pre-Show
I was watching videos of Abraham Washington and he is not that bad on the mic. This is another case of WWE not using there talent the right way. He isn't to bad on the mic. Of course he didn't seem that good on his debut in the WWE because he was on ECW, so not many people got to know who he is or his skills. Does anyone know if he is going to be back on WWE TV at all does anyone think he might be the Raw GM leave your thoughts.

When they first teased him being the GM of Raw before Bret Hart was given the three week or however long run, I was skeptical. It was a huge role and he had only been doing a talk show thing on ECW, so I wasn't sure he could handle that role. Now yes, he's pretty good on the stick, but I have a feeling that maybe he should get exposure on either Raw or Smackdown before they reveal him as the GM. ECW wasn't big enough to get him over to anyone. No-one would care if he was made GM right now, which would be a terrible thing for his character. Heck, him being revealed as the GM of Raw would sound as flat as Robbie E's reaction over in TNA, which is a literal flatline.

I don't see Abraham Washington coming back as a wrestler or the General Manager of RAW.

As far as I've seen and heard, the most impressive attribute (obviously) of Abraham Washington is his mic skills. RAW has been nice with a three man announce team, so it's a possibility that he may come into the picture on Monday nights when CM Punk goes back to wrestling. A back stage interviewer or a possible third man on an announce team seems fitting for Washington, unless he's made progress in FCW.

If I had to go with my gut, I'd say we won't see Abraham back in WWE. This will probably be another guy that doesn't have every intangible and is released when another budget cut comes around. He won't be the same without Tony Atlas and that ridiculous laugh anyways.

Currently in FCW Abraham Washington, like his FCW commentator counterpart Byron Saxton, is wrestling more and more

Byron Saxton is on NXT season for and ABE is w way better Wrestler so i would look for Abe to be on the next NXT whitch they plan to be on TV and get the names like STEAMBOAT,Brett DiBiase, Mason RYan,Xavier Woods, and look for Abe to be on that show, and impress the WWE Universe!!!

I will admit he is decent on the mic. But, that is where it ends. I think he is shit. He brings no kind of future stardom or entertainment that we haven't already seen.

If anything, to me he seems like a throw back, shit talking manager. I DO NOT want him to land a role that forces me to have to watch him every week. If he ends up being the GM after all is said and done, I will simply say, I will be disappointed!!

He's a decent talent, nothing to get excited about. He's not good in the ring, lacks anything with the fans, and he's been around for a while albeit in an announcer role. I can see him going back to commentary or maybe a managerial role. If he improves over the course of NXT, which is certainly possible, I wouldn't mind seeing him win and get a minor push. Other than that, I don't see any path to stardom for Washington, only FCW and/or getting released. He's just not that good, I don't get what you see in him.

I can't pass judgment on his in-ring work as I've never seen him wrestle, but i think he's good behind the announce desk. I've heard some of his stuff from FCW, and I must say I was impressed. He played the heel commentator very well. He was different to most heel commentators in a sense that he doesn't really cheer for anyone and doesn't pick sides, he's mainly interested in the match. He does show some degree of bias whenever his enemies are in action or in the ring, but he usually calls it straight down the middle. I also thought his stuff in ECW was entertaining and I thought he played his role well there. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a call-up in the future.

He would be a massive disapointment after a 6 month game of mind twister in terms of who the mystery GM will be. Most of the people who casually watch WWE probably dont even know who Abe is. Those who do will remember him for his awful show on ECW. I dont understand the people who say that they thought he was decent on the mic. He was always channel changing material, with no charisma whatsoever. He's not terrible in the ring from what Ive seen in ECW, but he's not skilled enough beyond to go beyond being a contestant on NXT 5.

Abe Washington as the mystery RAW GM? Really? I will say that if by chance WWE goes that route, they've certainly got balls. They'd have clearly lost their minds at that point, but I digress.

Washington was somewhat bearable at times on ECW, but he was nothing special and by the end of the show's run, he was actively annoying. I highly doubt he'll be coming up from FCW anytime soon and if he makes it to a season of NXT, he'll probably be one of the first eliminated. I've never seen him work, but if his mic skills are superior to his in-ring abilities, there's cause for concern.

What? Abraham Washington and bad mic skills should never even be in the same sentence.WWE knows this guy is money.That's why they gave him his own talk show.I think Abe did a great job with the talk show he was given on ECW.We seen Santino host it and as funny as he is...it just wasn't the same.It was the material.Did anybody see this guy's debut in FCW.Crazy for a new guy to get that type of reaction.He was made FCW General Manager within the same year and was one the most charismatic GMs i've seen in a long time.I keep hearing people say it will be a big let down if it was Abe Wash.and I quote"He won't receive a big pop when he is revealed" Is not about the big pop...it's about a GM who makes the show more interesting.Who would've thought the coach would of been that good. and think about it everybody was looking for a big pop with Bret..which we got but look how it turned out...not so great.I think Abe could be a better GM than Bret was.He's also a great commentator..but I think where Abe is gonna shine is as a wrestler.He still has more to learn...but his matches are entertaining.If Abe is on NXT5 i'm sure he'd win.He has what it take to make it..and every time he keeps getting better.I get the feeling they've done a lot of testing to see how they are going to really introduced him to everyone. Anyways they need to call this guy up already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back