A Week in Review - 8/21 to 8/27

This shit again... I know.

- First off, I would like to point out that I was wrong. Hard to believe, I know, but I guessed that we would have ourselves another xfear/Sly e-peen size contest this week... And much to my surprise, we didn't get one. Maybe Slyfox has gotten soft in his old age, maybe they finally are being civil, but whatever it is, I'm not used to it.

- Here on WrestleZone Forums, a new breed of idiots seems to sprout right out of the ground each month and looks like ours came a little early for September, because I found 'em! Mr. Ready, zrise, and awesome_miz. Mr. Ready had been around for quite some time, but he deserves this recognition. He once sent me a PM for making fun of Mark Henry, calling me racist, then this week he called me racist again, but I made no mention of his race. Looks like we have ourselves a case of ''********* Black Man,'' served with a side of "I Make Shitty Threads." Look, if you can't take a bit of crap, don't post your drivel... But most certainly don't use your race as a cop out. Christ, if I had actually been racist, then I would have understood, but whatever. Onto the next one... zrise has been sending me some absolute gems through PM. Apparently I insulted him too, but that doesn't change the fact that he also is a moron. Now, the last one isn't that bad. Really, awesome_miz is only an FSWWE alt ;), but he hasn't been THAT bad.

- Be nice to Sully. He makes sigs now!

- Becca and KB have gotten together again. Their sexual, or rather NOT so sexual escapades have been detailed all over the forum. I'm not gonna lie, it's pretty funny. Good for you two having a nice relationship or whatever, but I honestly think that the only person on the forum who gives a shit is Will. Take that for what you will.

- Becca is cheating on KB with Coco, who she's cheating on with GD. It's a hard knock life.

- Be nice to Sully.

- Milenko seems to be rehabilitated. Just kidding, he's still as big of a pussy as he ever was.

- Macios got robbed and he wanted revenge... legally. He's also 6'6" and not afraid to use weapons. Let's be real here for a moment, he's probably one of the 10 most unintentionally hilarious people on here. I'm sure he'll have more of these moments to come.

- Battle Tourney starts in a few days, let the socially awkward Internet warriors emerge!

- Be nice to Sully.

- Vote in JGlass' Hall of Fame poll!

- Matt Hardy and Ric Flair are all the rage nowadays, ghosts too.

That's all for this week... And to take a page out of Matt Hardy's book, "Be well and until then."

I think a ghost stole Becca's virginity... AND my pen.

I like Mr. Ready enough in the LDs, but he has the tendency to look foolish when he gets confrontational. The other two guys you mentioned have yet to do anything to impress me.

I got one less mention in this week's review than last week's. That's okay, I had a down week, I didn't deserve the mention. Gotta work harder next week.

Quick, edit people and tell them to vote in the Hall of Fame! The poll is open for one more day!

I noticed you have a little fan club there Crock, Mr.Ready seems to be watching your every move incase you drop an N-Bomb....Watch yo' back Ni....man.

Well looks like I am in haedlines;).But still all kidding aside this stuff is amazing and hope to be in this more in a good way.

DUSJi.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back