• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A WCW Faction (Contains Rumble spoilers)

Jugganauts09

Dark Match Winner
This is purely a observation and not a spoiler, Booker T and Diesel (Kevin Nash) both returned in the Royal Rumble match, As we know Wrestlemania this is in the home of WCW and it might have been nothing but did you say the staredown between Diesel and The Big Show who in the WCW was known as The Giant, Could we see a WCW faction form?

wow....I actually ordered a wwe ppv...lol. yea I saw the staredown. the rumors were true and that even got my bro of 32yrs old to stay n watch. We were talking if he'd be back or not....i stated tna pulled him from roster page finally...he stated that he was using the diesel name...then the staredown happened and I was like he is so coming back...but who knows...I don't keep up w wwe so i so want a main event mafia. i hope this was at least a 1 time appearance for one of them

you never know. WZ put a report he's not scheduled for RAW....but Big Show ain't on RAW, he's on Smackdown. that'd be very interesting. i can see him staying in WWE for a few months, maybe inducting Michaels in the HOF.

a WCW stable would make sense of some sorts, but Nash did get his break in the then WWF, so why defend WCW? did you see how Barrett smiled at Nash? i thought that may have meant something instead of the Show thing. many possibilities with Diesel

Considering Nash has publicly stated he isn't a fan of the youth movement, it would be interesting to see the WCW guys form as a face faction to battle the Nexus.

It would give a guy like Mason Ryan the rub needed to breakout as a huge star.

Did you hear those pops for Booker and Diesel? Especially Diesel. IMO the biggest pops of the night. It would be incredibly stupid if it was a one night only thing. With our luck it probably is. I think they should stay in the WWE for a bit. Not for any title reigns or feuds, but to put younger stars over. Booker could help Mason Ryan and help put him over as well as help him gain experience. Nash could feud with Barrett and put him over, to say that Barrett has defeated Diesel before, just how Randy Orton was a "legend killer".

I'm hoping Nash stays for a while. He keeps saying he's going to be at the WWE Hall of Fame. I'm almost certain he may be the one to induct HBK into the HoF. I mean other than being there to support HBK, why would he keep saying he WILL be at the HoF?

They seem to be in shape in terms of their physique and I hope to see more of them in the future. It would make my Monday night to see either of them there on Raw.

EDIT: Or if Nash goes to Smackdown, he could help Big Show in his feud with Barrett.

I had read earlier that Booker T and Nash but still was an awe when their music hit. Who knows where creative is going but I would like to see both the stare downs led to a bigger storyline. With Big Show feuding with The Core most likely Big Zeeke and the smile from Barrett to Diesel. You could connect the stare between Big Show and Diesel as to Diesel coming to help Big Show to take care of the Core

Although i don't see this happening, i hope that Diesel's stay is longer than just the road to Wrestlemania. He got a bigger pop than i would of imagined. It's good to see that the crowd, despite the new influx of kids, still respect the veterans like Nash.

i can see the following faction to beef up smackdown with raw crossovers!
nash,booker t, rey mysterio,chavo to head a wcw team with chris jericho being the leader to stuff the corre then leading to a undertaker nash main event at mania to retire taker.
nash pop was the biggest pop of the night and the wwe need somthing like that right now with ppv rates droping hard.
also i think wwe should go to like nbc have the ppv just go away since everyone is just watching online for free now they could get a better deal from nbc to host evens every 2 months or so even maybe on usa network.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back