A trip down memory lane...RR 2005

Discussion in 'Live Discussions Archives' started by ChaseDavis, Oct 18, 2007.

?

Was this Funny or Not Funny

1. LMAO, He'll need a ramp to get down his ivory tower

2. Don't Laugh, He Got Hurt

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ChaseDavis

ChaseDavis Mr. Davis and the Superflous Ocho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOstbJq2W8A

I've included a link to the video clip for those who may have forgotten. I went through the rules and didn't see anything refering to this so I figure its ok

I'm curious on people's thoughts about this. I watched it live and I have to be honest, when Vince went down I cracked up for a good couple minutes

the best part was him trying to shoot his promo on his butt...

Is this funny? In bad taste? A little of both

I can't imagine how embarrassing this must have been for the chairman to fall on a live telecast...

2. klunderbunker

klunderbunker Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House

Absolutely this is funny. Didn't he tear both his quads in this fall? Something about that just screams ironic to me. One of the best unintentional comedy spots ever.

3. TheOneBigWill

TheOneBigWill [This Space for Rent]

I'm going with not laughing. While it could be amusing, that type of injury, suffered by someone that isn't exactly a Professional Wrestler, let alone BOTH legs.. is a majorly, painful, injury.

And for the record, if you watch, McMahon blows the first one on the apron, (I believe) then blows the second attempting to stand in the ring. So they didn't both happen at the same time, but damn, how painful must that of been?!

Triple H. suffered the injury twice, over time.. & he (as a big, bulky performer) was in major pain. Think how much pain Mr. McMahon must of felt at the time, sitting there.. STILL trying to play off the storyline, & not yell out in pain, or even clutch either knee.

4. Y 2 Jake

Y 2 Jake Slightly Autistic

I love how he recovered quickly. No steroids there, no siree.

5. THe WHoLe FuCKiN SHoW

THe WHoLe FuCKiN SHoW Pre-Show Stalwart

wow i forgot about that one. i kno it isnt funny in the grand scheme of things but you cant watch that and not laugh. TAKE THAT VINCE! this just goes to show you cant win a fight against the ring apron.