A task

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Can someone provide evidence to me that "Hogan can't climb a ladder" was ever used in the tourney?

I always remembered it as he couldn't climb a cage. Somewhere over time that morphed into a ladder.

Jokes were made in the Andre ladder match in 2013.

In 2011 he has Edge in a TLC match and Sly says "Let's see, so now we're saying Hulk Hogan can't climb a fucking ladder?" but no one in the thread said that. One or two said he'd be slower than Edge but everyone says he'd climb the ladder.

So it has to be before 2013 and it's not the 2011 tourney.

So it's not the 4th or 3rd tourney either. There's a possibility it's the second as Hogan's match isn't there.

So if it is indeed cage/ladder it's either the first or second tourney.

However I don't think this ever occurred. 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th are clear of it and and the 7th makes jokes about it.

Thus Lee has mythbusted a forum urban legend.

I don't believe so as it's during the pedantic multi quote a post stage of the forum so the quote would show.

A mod can check through the WZ tourney 2011 match TLC Hogan v Edge to check if that is the case or not.

Can't imagine anyone in that thread propping up a strawman. Nope. Impossible.

I stand by Andre not being able to climb a ladder for at least 2/3 of his career. If that seems idiotic, imagine Andre actually agreeing to be in a ladder match.

In the first tournament AJ Styles defeated Hulk Hogan( in MSG ) in a ladder match. Some posted like this...

You guys do realize that Hogan not only has to climb up a ladder, but also has to lift his arms up above his head (doubt that could happen). It would take him multiple minutes to get up the ladder, time that Styles would recover, you guys sure do like Hogan, but I could just NEVER see him competing in, let alone winning a ladder match. Now if this was a match of who could do the least moves. Hogan would have my vote.

I'm trying to figure out why that guy assumes Hogan is going to have so much trouble climbing a ladder. Hogan has climbed a steel cage, don't know that a ladder is more challenging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back