A Starr is born

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamwrestling

Getting Noticed By Management
Has anyone else seen those "at bound for glory: A Starr is born" advertisements on impact? Is that in reference to Austin Aries coming back as Austin Starr like rumors have it?

I have no clue... I was wondering the same thing. Thats a MASSIVE push for Austin though, if theyr'e going to name a PPV after him. He honestly needs it though.

I think it is Aries... He's probably going to be in the X-Div Title match...

Man if he does come back at Bound for Glory in the X Division championship match that would be great. He is such a great performer.

Yeah I think even the Observer acknowledged it was Aries' new gimmick called Austin Starr, which sucks cuz Austin Aries its such a kickass name :'(

Yeah i can see a 4 way for the title at BFG or even a 6 way...

Four way-Senshi-Sabin-Williams-Starr

Six Way-Austin Starr-Senshi-Sabin-Petey Williams-Sonjay Dutt-Jay Lethal

^^Sucks they're doing an Ultimate X at No Surrender. Cuz, That 6 way you said, would've made for a great Ultimate X. Even the 4 way too

Austin Areis is a great wrestler, he definately deserves to make it huge in TNA, hopefully the give him a good push, i'd really like it if he won the X-Division title.

DisturbedEwok said:
^^Sucks they're doing an Ultimate X at No Surrender. Cuz, That 6 way you said, would've made for a great Ultimate X. Even the 4 way too

I'd like it either way even if its not Ultimate X...The ultimate X at no surrender will be the main event...imo since jj will not be defending the title and can be a great match!

Aries rocks I saw him wrestle at R.O.H. first English show the other week and him and Roderick Strong vs. The Briscoes was one of the best live matches i've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back