• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A Small Personal Announcement...

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The upcoming Kingdom Come event will, sadly, will be my last on WZCW Creative.

It's been a hard lesson to learn but this last few months has taught me that I just don't have the spare time to keep doing this anymore. This week, in particular, has been ridiculous. I have tonsillitis and can hardly get my head off of the pillow. In the mean time, I work 30 hours and look after my daughter (who is at an age where she requires a lot of attention so that she doesn't burn the house down or something). Without those things, I would have gotten an RP in for a Championship match that I could have been proud of. But as it is, I'm struggling to get anything done.

I had planned to get it done on my days off yesterday and today but illness comes along and puts that idea to bed before it gets off the ground...

Regardless, it has put some things into context and one of those things is that I can't continue devoting so much time to WZCW. It breaks my heart because I've wanted to be Head of Creative for so long and finally got my chance. Unfortunately, all good things come to an end and I've decided that this upcoming Kingdom Come will be a natural stopping point for me in terms of Creative responsibilities.

I hope you all understand.

Real life before e-life.

Thanks for all the work you've done to make WZCW that awesome place it is

Thanks a lot, buddy. :) The matches written by you as well as other work in Creative shall never be forgotten. Plus, thanks a lot for the support and care. Take a bow.

It isn't that surprising to see this after the last few conversations you and I have had. It doesn't make it any less suck though. You truly were and still are an asset to the fed. Few guys have been around as long as you and done the things that you have done. You can't write the history of WZCW without Dave, and I'm glad we spent a lot of time together behind that curtain. You're a true legend and a true friend, hopefully things ease up for you. Sucks when real life kicks your ass, especially when you hold the HoC position, but you served well mate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back