Mike Knox

Championships:
WCW World Heavyweight Championhsip: Vacant
WCW United States Championhsip: Vacant
WCW Tag Team Championship: Vacant

Show: WCW Wednesday Nitro @ 9:00-11:00 ET

RAW.png

April 8, 2008

Welcome to the newest version of RAW live from the Louisiana Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana. Tommorow join us live with JR, King, Vince McMahon and all of the WWE RAW Superstars.

To start off the show we will have Vincent K. McMahon make a speech about RAW, the RAW Heavyweight Championship Scene, and his competitors. What will he have to say? Tune in to find out.

Also, there are 2 already confirmed matches featuring the Dudley Boyz vs. The Highlanders and Kaz vs. John Morrison for the Intercontential Championship. Vince will also announce two more matches tommorow. You won't want to miss that.

So please join us at 9:00 ET on April 8th, 2008 for the most exciting brand in sports entertainment. We are the number one brand in sports entertainment and you won't want to miss our show. So again tune in from 9-11 PM to watch WWE Monday Night RAW.

RAW.png

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QPKwTNtqifI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QPKwTNtqifI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

*Vince McMahon enters*

Vince: Welcome everyone. This is Monday Night Raw. As you saw, a few weeks ago, I was interrupted by Eric Bischoff, Paul Heyman, Jim Cornette, and my son, Shane. They all said that they had a share of the WWE and were going to take me out of business. They all said that they were going to take superstars from my company and drive me to the ground. I told them try it. Both Paul and Eric know how that happened last time. I prevailed and they lost. It's going to be the same thing this time around only with a little more competition. So everyone, this is RAW! *crowd pops* I'm not going to get antsy, I'm not afraid of these guys. I've fought in wars before, 2 of the other guys haven't, and the other 2 were defeated. Tonight, we are going to have a few matches. Usually most people would have a tournament to crown their first champion, but I still have my champion so I don't have to worry about that. Ladies and gentlemen your RAW World Champion... John Cena!

*Cena enters ring*

Cena: Thank you Vince. I'm really happy that you have decided to keep the title on me because, well, let's face it, if I was drafted to Smackdown, ECW, TNA, or WCW I would have been miserable. You kept me on here and I'm a happy man. Now, about that number 1 contender, could you drop me a hint to as who it is?

Vince: I'm glad you asked John. Tonight on RAW I'm going to have some of our best talent compete in a Freaky Fivesome for the number 1 contendership and face you at Backlash. These men are going to be: Shawn Michaels, MVP, Tomko, A.J. Styles, and Diamond Dallas Page. *Crowd pops* Oh, but that's not all, that's not even close to being all. The Dudley Boys will be competing in tag team action tonight against The Highlanders. Kaz will be facing John Morrison for the Intercontinential Championship. And you, John Cena, will be in a match against Bobby Lashley in a Non-Title Match. Let's get it on everyone!

*Commercial*

*Camera cuts to JR and Jerry Lawler*

JR: Here we are everyone. As you heard before the commercial break, our main event is going to be a Freaky Fivesome for number 1 contender for the RAW World Championship, also John Cena is in action against Bobby Lashley, and a new Intercontential Champion will be crowned. But first we have The Dudleys taking on the Highlanders.

King: What an exciting card for this "new" version of RAW. I really hope all of those other clowns can match up with the number 1 company in sports entertainment.
JR: You're right King and now here's RAW's first match tonight.

*The Highlanders are entering walking like cavemen*
*Dudley Boys enter with a heel pop*

The Dudley Boys (Bubba Ray and Devon) vs. The Highlanders (Robbie and Rory) Normal Tag Match

Devon and Rory start up them match locking up shoulders. Devon tosses Rory into the upper right hand turnbuckle. Devon punches Rory into the chest several times before the referee breaks it up. Devon then gets back to what he was doing, punching Rory in the chest. Devon then tosses Rory into the Dudley Boys turnbuckle and he tags in Bubba Ray. Bubba punches Rory in the face and puts on a snap suplex and goes for a cover...
Robbie breaks up the count at 2 1/2. Bubba walks over to Robbie, but while he was over there Rory runs under Bubba's feet and tags in Robbie. Bubba shows his disgust by slapping Robbie in the face. Bubba then puts Robbie in a delayed suplex. Bubba tells Devon to get in and they signal for the 3D. Devon picks him up and Bubba does the cutter to complete the 3D. Devon takes out Rory and Bubba covers for the pin...
3.​
Winners at 4:03, The Dudley Boyz!

JR: What a good win to pick up for their first week on RAW. The Dudleys looked impressive, don't you think?

King: They looked awfully impressive JR. They already look like they are going to be the RAW Tag Team Champions.

JR: They may be so. After commercial we will have our Intercontential Championship match and later have John Cena vs. Bobby Lashley.

King: I'm still really excited about the rest of RAW. I'll be really sad when it's over and so will the fans. It will mean they will have to wait until the next Monday to see great wrestling.

JR: King, you might want to watch what you are saying. We could get in some serious trouble for what you are saying about the other four companies.

King: But you have to say it's true. Either way, let's have our next match.

JR: We will King and it's going to be the Intercontential Championship match. Right after the commercial break.

*Commercial*

Kaz vs. John Morrison- Single match for the Intercontential Championship

Kaz starts with some punches to Morrison. Morrison tries to block the punches by covering his face because he doesn't want his "beautiful" face hurt. Kaz decides to go to the chest since Morrison can't block it. Kaz does a wheel kick on Morrison and Morrison is sent to the ground. Kaz starts attacking Morrison's head with kicks to it. He then puts a headlock on Morrison but Morrison is near the ropes so Kaz has to break it up. Kaz goes for the cover...
Morrison breaks up at an early 2 count. Kaz picks up Morrison, but Morrison reverses and starts getting some punches on Kaz. He gets a snap suplex followed by a knee drop to the neck of Kaz with Kaz holding his throat. Morrison picks up Kaz and Irish Whips him into the turnbuckle and runs into Kaz with a huge clothesline. With Kaz parked in the corner, Morrison puts a huge superplex on Kaz. Morrison goes for the cover...
Kaz breaks out at 2 1/2. Morrison goes back to work with some shoulder thrusts, but Kaz starts reversing and gaining the momentum back. Kaz gets a Russian Leg Sweep on Morrison and puts Morrison in a headlock. Morrison gets out of it after about 10 seconds. Kaz attempts a kick to the gut but Morrison reverses and hits a jumping DDT off of the ropes on Kaz. Morrison then puts Kaz in a side headlock and hits his special the Corkscrew Neckbreaker. Morrison covers...
3​
Winner at 8:58 and the New Intercontential Champion, John Morrison!

JR: What an exciting match by these two men. It looked like either man could have won at any time in the match. Kaz had the momentum, then Morrison, then Kaz again, then Morrison had it. In the end, it was Morrison who came up on top.

King: I couldn't have said it any better. Here is the future of RAW. I will say in a few years both these men will be in the Main Event scene. I was on the edge of my seat for most of the match.

JR: You're right King. If I was Kaz I would demand a rematch pretty soon, because he could have that match as easily as he lost it.

King: But that's the thing about good superstars. They close it out in the finish. Kaz let Morrison back in the match and he paid for it. I really think that Morrison is more talented then Kaz just because of that match.

JR: Don't you think you are over exadurating a little bit. I know it was for the Intercontential Title, but that doesn't mean you have to go shoot Kaz down like that. He's an exceptional athlete and I wouldn't be surprised if he was holding the Intercontential Title really soon.

King: That's the difference between you and me. You think he's talented, while I think he's overrated garbage.

JR: King, stop it right now. Now you are speaking total garbage. Let's cut to commercial please.

*Show quickly goes to commercial before getting any more intense between JR and King*

JR: Welcome everyone back to Monday Night RAW. I'm JR along with King and before we went to commercial we saw John Morrison defeat Kaz for the Intercontinential Championship. Next up we have John Cena facing Bobby Lashley.

*Bobby Lashley enters with Matt Striker by his side*

King: What's Striker doing next to Lashley. I don't believe Mr. McMahon said this was going to be a handicapped match. So why is Striker out here?

JR: I don't know myself. Lashley doesn't need any help. He is one piece of physical specimen. If anything, Cena may need some help.

*Striker grabs a microphone*

King: Well what's Striker doing now?

Striker: Ladies and Gentlemen, you may be wondering why I am here tonight with Bobby Lashley. Well, I am a coach. I coach winners. In my mind Lashley is the future of RAW and I'm here to help Lashley get to the top. I don't need Lashley, Lashley needs me. That's why from now on, I am going to accompany Lashley to all of his matches. No matter who he faces, whether it be Cena or Eric Young, I'm going to be here by his side. So let's go Cena. Come and face Lashley. Don't be scared, even if you are going to lo--

*Cena's music hits*

JR: Oh my god! Here's the Champ. The Champ is here! Good golly god, Cena is here. Let's get this match going. Cena versus Lashley is next.

*Commercial*

John Cena vs. Bobby Lashley (w/Matt Striker)- Single Match

Both men lock up together with Lashley showing his amature wrestling skills as he brings a quick takedown on Cena. Lashley gets a front facelock on Cena and Cena gets out of it pretty quickly. Lashley gets a hip toss on Cena and goes for the cover...
Cena breaks out in an early one count. Lashley goes back to work with some right hands. Cena reverses and hits a back-breaker on Lashley. Cena gets some right hands in and bounces off the ropes to hit a diving shoulder. Cena covers Lashley...
Lashley breaks out at an early 2 count. Cena starts hitting some right hands on Lashley and tosses him over the top rope. Striker comes over to Lashley and talks some strategy to Lashley. Cena comes out of the ring and starts slamming Lashleys face on the mat, but Lashley reverses and slams Cena's arm against one of the side turnbuckles. Lashley tosses Cena back in the ring. Lashley tosses Cena at the turnbuckle and lands a huge superplex on Cena. Lashley covers...
Cena breaks out at 2 1/2. Lashley Irish Whips Cena but Cena reverses with a shoulder to Lashley. Cena starts getting the momentum and scoop slams Lashley. Cena then taunts Lashley with the "You Can't See Me" taunt and does the 5-Knuckle Shuffle on Lashley. Cena then climbs the top ropes hoping for a leg drop on Lashley, but Striker jumps on the ring and shakes the ropes which leads to Cena falling on his groin. Striker pulls Brass Knuckles out of his coat pocket tossing them to Lashley. Lashley puts them on and, while Striker is distracting the ref, hits Cena with the Brass Knuckles. Lashley throws them out of the ring and sets Cena up for a spear. Lashley pins Cena...
3​
Winner at 12:14, Bobby Lashley

*After the match Striker re-enters the ring and raises Lashley's hand. They then walk out of the ring.*

JR: What a great match by these two terrific athletes. But I really hate how it ended. I really don't think that Lashley needed to use the Brass Knuckles to win, he was in this match from the start.

King: Either way, Lashley picked up a win and if I was anyone in the RAW locker room I would watch out. If Lashley stays with Striker he will be an unstoppable force.

JR: You may be right King. Now Ladies and Gentlemen, after our commercial break it's going to be time for the main event featuring MVP, A.J. Styles, Shawn Michaels, Tomko, and Diamond Dallas Page. It's next!

*Clock ticks and MVP is the first one out.*
*Tomko is the next to enter.*
*DDP in the third man to enter.*
*A.J. Styles enters fourth.*
*Shawn Michaels is the last man out.*

JR: Here we go everyone with our Main Event.

MVP vs. Tomko vs. Diamond Dallas Page vs. A.J. Styles vs. Shawn Michaels-Freaky Fivesome Match for Number 1 Contendership for the RAW Heavyweight Championship​

Tomko and Styles start off against DDP with kicks while MVP attacks HBK. MVP throws some stiff right hands on HBK. Styles and Tomko use their tag-team manuvers on DDP. Styles looks for a cover but Tomko pulls him off of DDP and covers DDP himself. Styles then breaks up that pin. Tomko and Styles start arguing with each other and DDP takes them both out with clotheslines.

Michaels and MVP are reversing right hands. MVP tries for a suplex but Michaels reverses and gives MVP a DDT. Michaels gives MVP some shoulder thrusts and a chop to the chest. Michaels Irish Whips MVP but MVP slides out of the ring. Michaels slides into MVP and both are outside of the ring. Michaels gives MVP some right hands, but MVP reverses and slams Michaels on the barricade.

Styles and Tomko are still trying to get along inside of the ring when DDP comes and gives Styles a backside suplex. DDP is about to attack Tomko but Tomko gives DDP a Big Boot. Tomko goes for the cover but Styles again breaks up the pin. Both men start arguing again and DDP comes out of no where and gives them both bulldogs. MVP and HBK enter the ring and all three of those men are battling it out while Styles and Tomko are down. Michaels gives MVP an inverted atomic drop and bounces off the ropes and delivers a Lou Threz Press then some punches.

Michaels starts tuning up the band but Styles goes for the cover while he's not looking. Michaels then breaks it up and puts the Sharpshooter on Styles. Styles's face is turning red and Michaels has it locked in the center of the ring. Styles is close to the ropes but Tomko breaks it up. MVP is attacking DDP and puts him upside down and is setting up for the Running Big Boot. MVP starts running and...

GOLDBERG SPEARS MVP!
*Bell Rings*

Match ends in no-contest after MVP is speared by Goldberg. (13:21)

JR: What the hell? What is Goldberg doing here. I thought he was on WCW. Goldberg has just ruined the perfect Main Event. Why did Goldberg do this Jerry?

King: It looks like Goldberg was trying to make a statement, and he did.

*After the match Goldberg is staring at the crowd with a grin on his face. While Goldberg isn't looking Styles stands behind him and gives him a Styles Clash! Styles then does his signature pose but DDP runs up behind him and gives him a Diamond Cutter! DDP gives his "Diamond" pose but Tomko comes from behind him and hits the Torture Rack Neckbreaker. Tomko is just standing there but Michaels taps him on the shoulder and gives him a Sweet Chin Music. Michaels then poses for the crowd, but MVP comes back in and gives Michaels a Playmaker. MVP gives his "Ballin" taunt, but Goldberg Comes back in and Spears MVP again!*

JR: Oh my god. I don't believe what I've just saw. Please tune into RAW next week to see what happens. And for Jerry Lawler, I'm Jim Ross. Goodnight New Orleans.

Jim Cornette starts of the show standing in the middle of the ring.

Cornette: Hello all you great TNA fans and welcome to the first episode of Impact since the big draft. The roster may be different but rest assured the action will be the same and just to prove it to you we are going to start off with a few blockbuster announcements. So first of all we seem to have a little problem on our hands because we do not already have a champion like RAW does. Now I’ve had people coming up to me all week asking who I’m going to name the new TNA world champion and the simple answer to that is nobody. Last time I checked this isn’t unicep and I’m in no mood for giving any handouts so our new champion is going to have to earn the title and he is going to do so by winning an 8 man tournament which will start tonight. This is a simple single elimination tournament and the competitors involved will not know who they are facing until it is time for the match. Now the Heavyweight title isn’t the only measure of business that needs to be taken care of as we also have the X-division and tag team divisions. As far as the tag team titles go we are going to have an eight man tag match tonight and teams are going to be Triple X and the Rock N Rave Infection vs. The Red Neck Cowboys (Wang Yang and Moore) and Dave Taylor ‘n Drew McIntyre with the winners of this match facing each other for the tag titles next week. When it comes to the X-Division title we will have a title match tonight between two guys that have worked their asses off their entire careers and rarely get recognized for it and those two men are Jamie Noble and Sonjay Dutt. So I hope you all enjoy the show as it will start right now with the first match of the Heavyweight Title Tournament.

*Mark Henry’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring

West: Wow did you just hear that we are gunna have an 8 man tournament for the title starting right here on Impact and it looks like the first entrant is the world’s strongest man Mark Henry.

Tenay: Damn right I heard it and that’s not all we are also going to get an 8 man tag match and an X-Division Title match.

West: I don’t even know what to say this is gunna be awesome.

*Mark Henry is know in the ring

West: I can’t wait to see who his opponent is gunna be, what do ya think Mike.

Tenay: I don’t know but I have a feeling we are gunna find out very soon.

*Lights go out and Sting appears in the ring and the bell rings to start the match

Sting vs. Mark Henry- First Round Match

The match starts out with the men grappling in the middle of the ring and Mark Henry tossing Sting into the corner with ease. Sting gets back to his feet and looks at Mark Henry with a look of shock on his face. Sting runs off the ropes and gives Henry a shoulder block but he barely moves. He starts unloading punches on Henry and Henry knocks Sting back with one punch and scoopslams him to the ground. Henry picks up Sting and Irish Whips him into the corner. Henry goes for a running splash but Henry misses and Sting rolls him up into a school boy

Henry kicks out at two and gets back to his feet and they stare each other down again. Sting runs up to Henry and starts delivering body shots backing Henry into the corner. Sting then goes for the Stinger Splash but Henry catches him and gets him in a bear hug and walks him out to the middle of the ring. Sting squirms in the bear hug for a while until he chops Henry’s shoulders relieving the pressure and eventually causing Henry to let go. Sting finally gets out but Henry delivers a punch in the face right away then picks him up and delivers the world’s strongest slam. With Sting laid out in the middle of the ring Henry goes for the World’s strongest splash but sting moves causing Henry to crash to the mat below. While Henry struggles to get to his feet Sting grabs him from behind and nails the Scorpion Death Drop. Sting makes the cover
Winner at 7:53 Sting!

Tenay: What a show of perseverance by Sting as he will now move on to the second round of the tournament.

West: You said it Mike what a great showing by both men, if this is what this tournament is gunna bring out in these competitors I can’t wait for the other tournament matches.

Tenay: Yeah Don I know what you’re saying and we still have another tournament match in tonight’s main event as well as the other two first round matches next week.

West: Aww Man this is gunna be great.

*Commercial

Show returns and Kurt and Karen Angle are backstage with Jeremy Borash

Kurt: Jeremy did you hear this crap, is there really any doubt that I should be the champion. This is ridiculous and not only do I have to compete in a tournament, but I don’t even know who I’m up against. Jeremy I’m gunna need your undivided attention tonight, you need to help me find out who I’m going to face in this tournament.

JB: Kurt I don’t have any clue who you’re facing, Cornette stopped telling me things because of the last time I was hanging around with you.

Kurt: I don’t give a damn if Cornette doesn’t want to tell you its your job to find out who I’m facing and if you can’t get it out of Cornette you better find another way to do it.

*Kurt and Karen walk away and JB stands there with a worried look on his face.

*Wang Yang and Moore make their way out to the ring as it cuts to another commercial break.
*When the commercial break is over all 4 tag teams are in the ring ready to go.

Wang Yang, Moore, Taylor, McIntyre vs. Rock N Rave Infection and Triple X (Senshi and Skipper)

Taylor and Lance Hoyt start off the match and begin to brawl in the middle of the ring, trading punches. Taylor hits Hoyt with an arm drag but Hoyt pops up and nails Taylor with a clothsline. Rave stomps on Taylor a few times before dragging him over to his corner where he tags in Rave. Hoyt stays in the ring and they give Taylor a double suplex before Hoyt leaves. Rave goes for an Irish Whip into the ropes but Taylor reverses it throwing Rave off the ropes and hitting him with a back body drop. Taylor then jumps over and tags in Moore who runs in as Rave is getting up and delivers a drop kick to rave. Moore then stomps on Rave’s legs a couple times and makes his way to the top rope to attempt a high risk move. As Moore reaches the top rope Rave pops up and runs over to the rope where he starts delivering right hands to Moore who is propped up on the top ropes. Rave then climbs the rope and goes for a superplex but Moore pushes him off the top ropes down to the canvas. Moore then hits Rave with a cross body off the top ropes and hooks the leg.

Rave kicks out at 2. Moore then goes over and tags in McIntyre who runs in and hits a standing elbow drop on the midsection of Rave. He picks up Rave and makes a rookie mistake by backing Rave into his own teams corner allowing Elix Skipper to make the blind tag and enter the match. Senshi then nails McIntyre with an illegal right hand from outside the apron and Skipper catapults himself over the ropes right into a roll up pin on McIntyre
McIntyre kicks out at 1but Skipper delivers a stiff kick to the side of his head knocking McIntyre back to the mat. With McIntyre laying face first on the mat Skipper locks in a front headlock on McIntyre. McIntyre tries to struggle out of it for a bit before he is finally able to work his way to his feet where he delivers a northern lights suplex to Skipper. Instead of going for the cover McIntyre releases and tags in Jimmy Wang Yang who runs in and goes for the cover.
Senshi runs in and breaks up the count at two causing Moore to run in and take out Senshi. This then causes the rest of the teams to run in and brawl to the outside. With Wang Yang distracted by what’s going on, on the outside Skipper sneaks up behind him and clubs him in the back. Wang yang turns around right into a DDT by Skipper. Skipper then backs Wang Yang in to the corner and climbs to the second rope and starts delivering punches. Wang Yang then pushes Skipper down to the mat and jumps to the top ropes. As Skipper gets up and turns around Wang Yang hits the flying Moonsault into the cover.
Winners at 12:37 Wang Yang, Moore, Taylor, and McIntyre.

Wang Yang and Moore celebrate in the ring and Taylor and McIntyre run in and attack them from behind. They completely lay out the Red Neck Cowboys setting up next week’s tag team title match.

West: What the hell is that all about those two teams were just teaming together.

Tenay: I know Don but I think Taylor and McIntyre realize that their partners this week are their opponents next week.

West: Yeah just shows how much the titles mean to these guys.

Tenay: That’s for sure, it looks like things are really heating up in our tag team division hear in TNA.

*Commercial Break.

Commercial break ends and Kurt, Karen and JB are backstage.

Kurt: Well JB did you talk to Cornette.

JB: Well….yeah

Kurt: Well don’t just stand there damnit tell me who I’m facing.

JB: Well Kurt Cornette wouldn’t tell me who you were facing but he did say that your match would be in the main event tonight.

Kurt: Ohhhh greaattt so not only do I not know who I’m facing but my match is tonight. Wow JB could no wonder you’ve always been a backstage interviewer could you possibly be more useless.

*Sonjay Dutt and Jamie Noble enter for the X-Division Title Match.

X-Division Title Match

The match starts off with both men grappling in the middle of the ring. Dutt gives Noble an arm drag and Noble pops up and returns the favor hitting Dutt with an arm drag of his own. Noble then runs at Dutt and hits him with a clothsline and Dutt pops up yet again. Noble goes for another clothsline but Dutt ducks under and when Noble turns back around Dutt hits him with a drop kick. Dutt picks Noble up and hits him with a quick suplex and goes for the fast cover

Noble pops out and both men rise to their feet. Dutt goes to Irish Whip Noble off the ropes but Noble reverses and throws Dutt off the ropes and he bounces back right into a power slam by Noble. Noble goes for the Cover.

Noble then locks in a sitting headlock on Dutt. Dutt struggles to get out of it seemingly losing consciousness. The ref checks if Dutt is knocked out and raises his arm but Dutt stops it before it falls all the way. Dutt then makes his way to his feet and delivers body punches to Noble which causes Noble to release the hold. Dutt then picks up Noble and hits a Spine Buster on Noble. Dutt then climbs to the top and goes for a frog splash but Noble moves out of the way and Dutt crashes into the mat. Noble then picked up Dutt and hit the tiger bomb into the cover.
Winner at 10:23 and NEW X-DIVISION CHAMPION JAMIE NOBLE

Tenay: Wow what a showing by both individuals in great X-Division title match

West: You said it Mike that’s what I love about the X-Division it’s not just another secondary title it’s a completely different division which always supplies you with the most exciting match of the night.

Tenay: Yeah that’s right Don and how about our new x-division champion Jamie Noble

West: Yeah this kids got it all he’s young athletic and knows what it takes to win the future is looking very bright for both these individuals.

*Commercial Break

Tenay: All right ladies and gentlemen it’s time for our main event which will be another Heavyweight title tournament match.

*Angles music hits and he makes his way to the ring with Karen by his side.

West: Well we already knew that Angle would be in this match the only question is who is he gunna face.

Tenay: I don’t know Don but Angle sure does look nervous to find out.

*Angle is standing in the ring and Rey Mysterio’s music hits and Kurt and Karen have a look of disbelief on their faces.

West: Oh boy it’s Rey Mysterio what a surprise.

Tenay: Yes it is and look at Kurt and Karen they don’t seem to be too happy about it.

West: Wow this is gunna be a great match I can’t wait.

Tenay: Tell me about it this is the kind of match you would usually see in the main event at a pay per view and we are going to get to see it right here tonight on Impact. This tournament sure is shaping up to be a pretty exciting one.

Kurt Angle vs. Rey Mysterio

The bell rings and Karen gets up on the apron and distracts Rey. With Rey turned around distracted by Karen, Kurt came up from behind and hit him in the back knocking him to his knees. Kurt then starts stomping on Rey’s back flattening him onto the mat. Kurt tries to lock in the ankle lock right away but Rey was able to flip out of it and get to his feet. Rey then begins delivering kicks to angles legs causing Kurt to bend over in pain. Rey then leaps up and hits a tornado DDT which sends Kurt into the middle of the ring. Rey then jumps on Kurt and goes for the pin.

Kurt Angle bench presses Rey off of him tossing him a couple feet back. Both men get to their feet and stare each other down. Both men lock up in the middle of the ring with Kurt throwing Rey back into the ropes, but Rey bounces off the ropes and hits Kurt with a dropkick knocking him across the ring and onto his butt. Kurt rolls out of the ring shaken up and Karen tends to him on the outside. With the two on the outside Rey runs up to the ropes and does a plancha to the outside hitting Kurt as Karen moves out of the way.
*With the two men down on the outside it goes to commercial break.
Comes back from commercial with both men in the ring and Rey has an armbar locked in on Kurt on the mat. Kurt teases tapping for a while but eventually makes his way to the ropes causing Rey to break the hold. Rey then drags Kurt back into the middle of the ring and goes to lock in a head lock on Kurt when he spins out of it and grabs Rey’s leg locking in the Ankle Lock. Rey struggles for a while and almost makes his way over to the ropes but Angle pulls him back into the middle of the ring. Rey goes to tap out but at the last second rolls out of the Ankle Lock and into a small package.

Kurt kicks out again and gets to his feet before Rey who is still struggling to get up because of the Ankle Lock. Angle then delivers a few stiff kicks to Rey’s back before locking him up from behind and hitting a German Suplex. With Rey laid out in the middle of the ring Kurt climbs to the top rope and goes for a moonsault but Rey moves out of the way causing Kurt to crash into the mat. Rey then picks up Kurt and drop kicks him from behind setting him up for the 619. Rey then hits the 619 and waits for Kurt to get to his feet so he can attempt the seated senton. Kurt rises to his feet and Rey springboards off the ropes but Kurt ducks under. Rey lands on his feet but his leg gives out because of the Ankle Lock earlier in the match. With Rey’s back to Kurt, he hits the Angle slam and goes for the cover.
Winner at 18:24 Kurt Angle

The Angles celebrate in the middle of the ring as the show goes off the air

Fridaynightsmackdown.png

Micheal Cole and Tazz welcome us to the first smackdown of the new era!Here comes the money hits the titantron and Shane MacMahon comes out.

Shane-On Raw my father said he wants to show that Raw is the dominat brand........listen Dad..................you a old man.Nobody wants to watch your crap no more!So Tonight I will prove this is the dominat brand in sports entertainment.Tonights main event will be.......Christain Cage....The Undertaker....Big Show...Booker T...JBL.....And Umaga.Those men will take each other in a hardcore match!

Cole-Woah!This is a monster brawl!

Tazz-Its gonna be bloody cole!

Bukre and Benjamin vs Homicide and Hernadaz
Burke and Homocide started this off.Burke dominated early but a Homicde Dropkick sent him into his team corner.Benjamin comes in and so does the big man Hernadaz!Benjamin tags in Burke who then tags Benjamin........Hernadaz butts there heads and delviers a massive splash to the corner on both men!Homocide hits a frog splash on Burke as Hernadaz is low blowed by Benjamin!The ref didn,t see it!Homocie runs at Benjamin but He hits a spinning kick!Stunned,Homicde is hopeless as Burke hit the Elijah Exoperience.

Winners-Burke and Benjamin.

Cole-That ref is blind!

Tazz-It ain,t cheating if he don,t see it.

The Great Khali vs Shark boy.
Outmatched in every way,Shark Boy stood no chance.Shark Boy ran right into a big boot before getting a neck-hanging chokeslam.Khali puts his foot on shark boy for the 3 count.....

Winner-Khali

Cole-
Wait whos that in the ring?

Tazz-GORE!

Rhino entered the ring as cole was talking and gored Khali!

Tazz-Woah!Rhino,the manbeast himself has nealry taken Khali in half!

Cole-We haven,t seen the last of this.

Willaim Regal vs Rikishi
Regal was embrassed in this one!Regal locks in arm bar but is driven into the corner by Kishi.Kishi hits a splash....oh no not the stink face!Uh!Sick!Regal escapes the ring and walks up the ramp spitting.

Winner by countout-Rikishi

Kingston and Killings vs Voodoo Kin Mafia
Kingston and Killings quick feet were too much for these ol, timers.Kingston dominated B.G Early with his uninqe style.When Killings was tagged in he hit some very stiff shots.Kip interfered on behalf of B.G. letting Ron get distracted and letting B.G take over.Kip comes in and hits the fame asser!1..2..KICKOUT!Ron dodges a clothsline and in comes Kofi who hits a massive Missle DropKick!Kip was sent flying so much he knocked B.G off the ring apron!Killings and Kofi hit the "Death Right"(a double superkick) for the win!!

Cole-Impressive win for the Vetarn and his young partner.Up next The monster brawl!

A Matt Hardy promo airs.He says he,ll be at Smackdown next week.He also says the Miz better be ready because that TV Title is his.To quote Hardy-"V.1 Out"

Umaga vs JBL vs Christain Cage vs Booker T vs The Undertaker vs The Big Show.

As soon as the bell rang this was a mass brawl.Who would become the King of SD!?Cage and Booker brawled near the annouce desk,JBL was being battered by Taker in the ring and Umaga and Big Show bralwed up the ramp!Umaga is being pulled by the hair up the ramp.Big Show goes to the edge of the ramp-Wait NO!Show is going to choke slam Umaga off the entrance ramp!No!Umaga kicks Big Show in his knee.....Samoan Drop off the ramp by Umaga!That took both out!My god!Back to the ring.....Taker Chokeslams JBL but Booker breaks up the count.Cage pulls Booker out of the ring and Hits the Unprettier.Cage clears the annouce table and turns round to Booker.Booker catches as Cage Punch!Booker has set up the Book End!Right threw the table!Undertaker is distracted by the outside table manevour and as he turns round clothsline from hell!1..2..Kickout!Booker enters the ring with the ladder!He does a "helicopter" with it knocking JBL for a loop!He stops and Umaga has re-entered the ring!Spear by Umaga!Booker hurt himself when getting speared there!Umaga hits the running ass attack(as tazz calls it).1..2..Undertaker breaks it up!Umaga punches Taker in the stomach,he going for the spike!But Taker grabs his throat!Choke Slam over the top rope!Wait,JBL with a chair!no!JBL hits taker with the chair!1..2..3!Winner and new heavyweight champion JBL!

Cole-Damn not JB Fuckin L!

TazzThe great american himself cole!This is great!

JBL Grabs a mike......

JBL-Wether you like it or not........its the best thing in sports entertainment today!And-

Taker hits a big boot on JBL!Taker holds the belt as smackdown fades away.........

(Admins I hope you know Revoultion is being written by 5 different people.Thanks.)

Fridaynightsmackdown.png

Review

• The man beast Rhino sent a message to Khali this week showing him he means business!Rhino speared the hell out of Khali!With Rhino in action this week will Khali be ringside?

• JBL won the heavyweight title after hitting Taker with a sneaky chair shot!Big show was nearly killed in this match by Umaga so Umaga better watch out!

• Hardy vs Miz this week for the tv title!Whos walking out with the belt?

• The Tag team Divison is heating up!Whos gonna be the 1st tag champs?Kofi and Killings?Benjamin and Burke?VKM?LAX?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back