• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A Question Spawned From A Private Disagreement With I Am Phenom

Why do you hate I Am Phenom?

• Because he's an idiot.

• Because he's bisexual.

• Because he's not ScreaminNormanSmiley, reputable heterosexual/non-idiot.

• Because he has AIDS.

• Because Coco thinks he's an idiot.

• Because I want Coco to think I'm smart.

• Because I want Gelgarin to think I'm smart.

• Because he's a strange man Milenko met on the internet.

• Because his chest hair isn't as glorious as Pierce Brosnan's.

• Because he can take it.

• Because he's not a hero.

• He's a silent guardian.

• A watchful protector.

• A dark knight.

• Because Stone Cold said so.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Him said:
I could've voted for Savage and you still would've given me bad rep and had something to say. Damn you really do keep grudges don't you. I honestly have no idea why you hate me so much? Is it because I'm bisexual? Do you hate the gays? Oh well, maybe it would matter to me if I respected a damn thing that you have to say; however, I don't and I think that you're a fucking jackass that has nothing better to do but to try and talk tough and act tough online.

Get a fucking life you loser.
Moi said:
This isn't a grudge. This was me taking ten seconds out of my day to mildly inconvenience you with my hatred for your posts because you mildly inconvenienced me by masquerading your bullshit as a post that's worth existing. Get a grip, fella.
Him said:
Sure, whatever you say. I'm a damn horrible poster and you're just better than me. There, is that what you needed or wanted to read?

My post wasn't bullshit and my posts since then have not been bullshit. You can say that it isn't a grudge all you want to. You can say that you just hate my posts, but what you fucking are is a troll. It doesn't matter what I say in my posts or how I say it. I could agree with you on every level and you'd still find something wrong with it. It's not my posts you hate; it's me and I'd just like to know why?

Be a fucking man and be honest with me.
Moi said:
I've been very honest. Your delicate ego just can't cope with the fact that someone honestly finds your posts abhorrent, so you've tried to colour it as a personal vendetta. That says more about you than it does me.
Him said:
I couldn't care less if you hated my posts, however, you're the only one that acts like all of my posts are shit. Do you realize how much rep I've gotten for my posts in the tournament thus far?

I mean, you're really the only one that has given me bad rep for my posts. So, if you really just hate my posts, then ok, I'm sorry. However, I don't think that's the case.

Again though, I'd have to care about or respect anything that you had to say for it to matter and I just don't.

So are we done here?
Moi said:
1) Lots of idiots on the board. Don't let the rep go to your head.

2) If you didn't care, you wouldn't have PM'd me.
My question: Why do you hate I Am Phenom?

Don't know the man or read his posts to be honest. Judging from the posts though, he shouldn't take anything personal on the threads. Have we not learned from the Talon situation?

If his horrible posts there were influenced by his glaring desire to bend over and spread his cheeks for what Jim Ross has described as the WWE's Measuring Stick, then I guess him being bisexual does have something to do with this.

I want to say because he has a hard on for the Undertaker, but that should already be common knowledge. So I shan't say that.

Don't hate him but the main reason I find him annoying could be most accurately explained by: because he doesn't think he is an idiot.

There's a wonderful double entendre in the poll options

Someone quote one of his posts and paste it in here. Don't cherry pick it.

Phenom called out another poster as being shitty because he stated that Randy Savage was a better worker than HBK.

I am Phenom said:
Another example of your stupidity is in your above post you called Savage a better worker than Shawn Michaels

Ummm...Really? I would get the stupidity comment if it was claimed that Jack Swagger was a better worker than HBK...but Randy Savage? If Randy isn't better than HBK, it's pretty damn close. It's not stupid to claim Savage was better than HBK, nor would it be stupid to claim HBK was better than Savage. It's ridiculously stupid to claim that it's stupid. FUCK. I really wish more posters would at least learn a little bit about wrestlers that were in their primes before they were just pre-jizz in their daddy's nutsack.

I don't think he's gay/bisexual at all. Dude added me on MSN, and his sexuality was all he ever, ever, ever talked about, as if he had something to prove. He would ask me seriously inappropriate, creepy, Sid-esque questions, and I had to block him, but the only thing that ever went through my mind when I spoke to him was, "Jesus fuck, dude, I get it, you're bisexual."

This post only proves it. He takes red rep over a stupid tournament post as an excuse to mention his sexuality, again.

He red repped me but didn't mention his sexuality. As if it has anything to do with him being a total dumbass.

I'm great at reading subtext. If you show me, I'll be able to tell you some things you might have missed.

Since I am Phenom took up Undertakers cause, Undertakers lead on Savage has closed from about 15 or more down to 6.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back