A Question of Ethics

Little Jerry Lawler

Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids
As I was walking out of our Honors College yesterday, I saw some man taking pictures. He stopped and asked me if he would like to take pictures of me walking up and down the stairs. I agreed and after the pictures I asked him what they were for. He told me that he was making a brochure for the Honors College. Problem is, that I'm not in the Honors College.

Do you think I should have told them this before he took the pictures or should he have asked?

No.

The brochure says nothing about you personally. It merely implies that someone like you is seen around that part of campus, which you were apparently.

No.

The brochure says nothing about you personally. It merely implies that someone like you is seen around that part of campus, which you were apparently.

I asked my chemical engineering professor this afternoon and he said that man should have asked me. It will be funny picturing the people at the Honors College looking at the brochure and saying "Who is this guy?" The picture wasn't that good but I believe most will still know who I am..lol

Like KB said, it's not saying you personally attend the Honors College, they just wanna give the impression that people like you attend. On the other hand, there would have been a problem had he asked you questions about the courses and whatnot. That would have been an ethical dilemna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back