• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A Punk/Miz WWE Title Feud Could Be Great, And Here's Why...

CelticCorey

Getting Noticed By Management
We all know CM Punk is the hottest thing over the past couple of months. Him being co champs with Cena will culminate in a battle at Summerslam. But what is to happen afterwards? I can tell you that a Punk vs. Miz WWE title feud could be EPIC and here is why:

#1 Another win over Cena and being at one of WWE's big four should lay to rest any doubt Punk would now be a top star ESPECIALLY if he wins clean.

#2 Cena would FINALLY get his time off.

#3 It would be fresh.

#4 It would be a test to see how well Punk/Miz could draw WITHOUT Cena. It HAS to happen eventually.

#5 And one of the most important things: there is SO MUCH MATERIAL for BOTH men to work with.

Punk could possibly develop a hit list of taking out all of the Vince McMahon ass-kissers and his so called corporate champions. We all know Cena was there as was Miz and well even though Del Rio has yet to be champ he would be the perfect heel corporate champ if Vince never was relieved of duties kayfabe wise.

Punk could rub it in Miz's face how high of a demand his Best in the World T-shirts are in. What he is now that he is finally on top. That his stock is so high right now while Miz lost to his old pal around buddy.

But Miz could also argue which is better between Punk's Best in the World T-Shirt and his Hello I'm Awesome shirt since I have seen them quite a bit in WWE crowds.

Miz could rub it in Punk's face how Punk bitched about not being on Collector Cups when Miz has one and Punk doesn't.

Both of these guys have mainstream appeal. The Miz, former reality star (though I no longer see him as such) the guy who has hosted TMZ, has gotten a shoutout from ESPN and has been on talk shows like Conan and Fallon.

But wait, so has Punk, the man who has garnered SO MUCH attention this summer from Jim Rome to Jimmy Kimmel to TMZ to throwing out the first pitch at the Cubs game TWICE in a matter of a few days as well as everybody talking about him and getting so many chants and plus Miz is over with the crowd and good enough to go back into the main event.

Miz could say what an excellent year he had. How he was NUMBER ONE on the PWI 500 and that he was a nominee for Superstar of the Year (Really, he should've gotten the award but WWE's head is so far up Superman's ass) and so what if Punk beat Cena at Money in the Bank? Miz handed Cena his first one on one loss at WRESTLEMANIA in the Main Event for the WWE title.

Punk could say how he has devoted his life traveling all around the world in the business while Miz is a reality star.

I mean, people, there is just LOADS of ammunition here. Miz has improved in the ring, Punk is amazing, both are outstanding on the stick, Punk is a tweener with chants, Miz can sometimes get good pops and moderately cheered but over as a heel while both are extremely credible.

And on top of that both are in my fave five and ABSOLUTELY a PPV headlined by these two would have my money.

id like to see this fued happen the ring work would be damn good,the mic work would be amazing and it gives cena his chance to heal up for mania (if they really want him vs rock for the title cena could win it back at rumble sense that seems to be the ppv of big returns now...)

A feud I am dying to see other than Cody Rhodes and Jack Swagger.

Many people have stated this could be the new Rock and Austin. I agree but I know it won't be that good because the rock and austin really really had everything on their side.

As you said it's something fresh and that is what I want. I have gotten bored of all of Rey Mysterio's feuds so it doesn't matter who he is against I will grow bored with it. And I bring rey in this because there have been reports of him getting a nice push soon. If that happens then we're back to Rey v. Punk. It was a good feud but as I said Rey simply bores me now.

Give me Miz and Punk this year and who knows, maybe it will headline mania in a year or two.

I would love to see these two fued and put magic on the microphone, but it more likely won't happen anytime soon. Rey Mysterio is due for a rematch for the WWE Championship and is also expected to receive a push soon which adds him to the title picture. Not to mention Alberto Del Rio is also carrying the Money In The Bank briefcase which I know is burning a hole in his hand and he doesn't have many opponents to face after Kofi Kingston so he will be making his presence known soon. The WWE is heading to Mexico this Fall and what better way to headline than with the two biggest homeland heroes?

Yeah it would be cool to see but not right now. First off they are the two top heels on Raw right now. Turning Punk face right now would be a huge issue. Even if he does have more fans than most of the top faces. They need him a heel for a little while longer first. This might be good for Mania but just not yet.

-gotta argue with a few things, miz hardly gets pops, givin he is a heel so heel pops are what he gets. miz isnt that good in ring. as for his cup, that was a waste many guys are more deserving then miz. plus the miz is big on the internet, he isnt big with crowds, and unless they change his entire persona he couldnt be a face (to much work though less trips says otherwise), unless they were to make punk a face, but he is a better villian.
-though, cena should be thrown outta the title chasing, let him recover and take a lil more time off. let punk be the golden boy of the wwe for a bit, like HHH said, bringing punk back was best for the company meaning he is obviously important.

Well it wouldn't interest me. The Miz bores me when he talks and when he wrestles and even though he's at the top he doesn't feel like a main event guy to me. They can keep pushing him at us all they want, but he's not someone that amps me up to watch Raw or PPV's so why would I care about a fued like that? The only reason he would even be of any interest is because of CM Punk. He would make Miz look good. JMO.

Well it wouldn't interest me. The Miz bores me when he talks and when he wrestles and even though he's at the top he doesn't feel like a main event guy to me. They can keep pushing him at us all they want, but he's not someone that amps me up to watch Raw or PPV's so why would I care about a fued like that? The only reason he would even be of any interest is because of CM Punk. He would make Miz look good. JMO.

Do you know how many people said the same thing about JBL? Funny thing is now people talk about how great he is. Time has a way of changing a POV. Miz has a lot going for him. The fact that he is a heel and so many people hate him shows he is doing his job well.

I have a feeling this is where things are going, but I don't really think a feud with Miz helps Punk's anti-establishment gimmick. I think trying to "out pop" the baby faces should be his thing working through Cena, HHH, maybe mess with Orton for a couple months and finally challenging The Undertaker. If he starts a feud with Miz now, then this will all be just another face turn and that is boring.

Good idea, I personally like the Miz and he has a great career ahead of him. This feud will be great because we wont have Cena in the picture and it gives the a chance to make a name for themselves

I think the match would be decent, but none for the reasons you've mentioned here. A storyline over T-shirt sales and Collector Cups? That's not exactly a hot draw.

#1 Another win over Cena and being at one of WWE's big four should lay to rest any doubt Punk would now be a top star ESPECIALLY if he wins clean.

Very debatable. While beating the face of the company would do wonders for his career, one would have thought the same when he beat WWE's hottest star in 2009 in Jeff Hardy. The Punk storyline right now is fresh and unique to most of the WWE audience, but it's yet to gather ratings for Raw. When Punk feuded with Hardy and he(Hardy) was at least the #2 babyface in the company at the time Punk beat him in a TLC match and a Steel Cage, Loser Leaves WWE match, but his star faded quite quickly afterwards. It took him years to recover. This is quite presumptuous to say another win over Cena would cement him as a star.

#2 Cena would FINALLY get his time off.

Why does Cena need time off exactly for a Punk/Miz feud to happen? The stipulation at Summerslam is champion vs champion, not a "Loser is Fired" match. Why couldn't Cena lose, stay on Raw, and Punk move on elsewhere? I love the smarks who forget so quickly that Cena spent 10 months out of the championship picture in 2010-2011 before re-entering at WM 27. There's no need for Cena to "take time off" if he loses to Punk.

#3 It would be fresh.

Fresh doesn't always = good. Jack Swagger as World Champion was fresh, as was his feud with Big Show. Would you argue either were successful, or good? You'ld be wrong. Cena vs R-Truth was fresh, and that wasn't very good either. You need to be able to differentiate between what's simply fresh, and what's fresh and workable. Miz and Punk may be, but its not something that could be said definitively.

#4 It would be a test to see how well Punk/Miz could draw WITHOUT Cena. It HAS to happen eventually.

Punk is all of ONE year younger then John Cena. Why does it have to happen eventually, pray tell, when Cena will likely outlast a CM Punk within the WWE because of Cena's passion and desire for the business? Its no knock on Punk, who loves the business and is quite knowledgeable as well, but he just recently almost left WWE. Not a storyline, legitimately. Whose to say he won't do it again? The feud can draw as a main event one without Cena being involved with either, but still on the show. Damn, you're persistent in trying to push aside the best wrestler in the business right now.

#5 And one of the most important things: there is SO MUCH MATERIAL for BOTH men to work with.

There's alot of material for any feud or storyline to work with. Doesn't mean that it's good.

Punk could possibly develop a hit list of taking out all of the Vince McMahon ass-kissers and his so called corporate champions. We all know Cena was there as was Miz and well even though Del Rio has yet to be champ he would be the perfect heel corporate champ if Vince never was relieved of duties kayfabe wise.

Which would be entirely contrary to what Punk has said over the past weeks. Remember the parts where he's stated he respects Cena and likes him, he just didnt like the fact that Cena stood for the Vince McMahon regime? Yeah, that storyline would be completely contrary to what he's said over the past week. What's more, why would the champion need to come up with a hitlist? He's the hunted, not the hunter, as champion. If he were to announce this "hitlist", how hard would it take for all the men on said list to get Punk before he got them?

Punk could rub it in Miz's face how high of a demand his Best in the World T-shirts are in. What he is now that he is finally on top. That his stock is so high right now while Miz lost to his old pal around buddy. But Miz could also argue which is better between Punk's Best in the World T-Shirt and his Hello I'm Awesome shirt since I have seen them quite a bit in WWE crowds.

A feud based on T-Shirts, and their sales? What would be the selling point to this? "When I beat you, Ill prove my t-shirt is better?" And the secret to having a credible feud is this: You can put down your opponent without burying them. If Punk is to brag how he's on top and Miz is a loser for losing to Riley, what does he gain by beating the "loser" whose "fallen from grace"? And if he loses to him, he lost to the "loser". Either way, Punk gains nothing.

Both of these guys have mainstream appeal. The Miz, former reality star (though I no longer see him as such) the guy who has hosted TMZ, has gotten a shoutout from ESPN and has been on talk shows like Conan and Fallon.But wait, so has Punk, the man who has garnered SO MUCH attention this summer from Jim Rome to Jimmy Kimmel to TMZ to throwing out the first pitch at the Cubs game TWICE in a matter of a few days as well as everybody talking about him and getting so many chants and plus Miz is over with the crowd and good enough to go back into the main event.

But this again is the antithesis to the character Punk is playing. He didnt do a sit-down interview on Jimmy Kimmel, he did a skit of sorts. Punk has stated that he can't be the "voice of the voiceless" by going on tv shows, throwing out first pitches, or on talk radio. Those accolades, in theory, mean nothing to Punk's character. An "anything you can do, I can do better" storyline would work with Miz and another character like him, but Punk isn't that guy.

Miz could say what an excellent year he had. How he was NUMBER ONE on the PWI 500 and that he was a nominee for Superstar of the Year and so what if Punk beat Cena at Money in the Bank? Miz handed Cena his first one on one loss at WRESTLEMANIA in the Main Event for the WWE title.

Again, this would work for Miz' character. But what's been the most important thing to Punk right now? Plugging his accolades? Bragging about his accomplishments? Not really. The focus of Punk has been to prove he's the best in the world, and winning the title is the proof of that, not winning a spot on a magazine's list or winning a Slammy. Punk's focus has been where it should be, on the title. Anything less would be a step back for his character, and any storyline revolving him. And "so what if Punk beat Cena at MITB and then Summerslam?" Well, the "what" would be that Punk has the title, and Miz doesn't.

Punk could say how he has devoted his life traveling all around the world in the business while Miz is a reality star.

This could work, Ill give you this. But Miz, as he's stated in many a promo, has worked just as hard, if not harder, to get to where he is then Punk has. The dichotomy here could work in theory, as long as they bring it back to the title. The title is ultimately the most important thing, and if they lose sense of that, the storyline won't work.

Im not against a Miz/Punk feud whatsoever. I just think it needs to be done right. If Punk is to go over Cena at Summerslam, Im sure Miz could work as an eventual challenger. But instead of focusing on T-Shirts, Collectors Cups, press time, and awards, the focus should first and foremost be on the title. That's without these rediculous side-stories thrown in. There's other things they can fill the middle in with, but if they don't begin and end with the title, the feud won't work.

I have been saying I've wanted this match to go down, it has the potential to be one of the best feuds of the past decade. With both being somewhat 'naturals' I can see this being a feud that 'works itself' if the WWE lets it move in that direction.

This would help lift both the wrestlers, and would provide the 'change' that CM Punk has been talking about. If HHH screws Punk out of the title against Miz, later this year (around Vengeance) it would also set up that respective feud.

I would like to see these two fued but if it is over T-shirt sales then it will be the most boring thing in history, "I sell t-shirts" "well so do I"- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. whatever just happened to dudes wanting to beat each other up?

A feud over t-shirts and collectors' cups? did you actually read your post before posting? You realise what complete drivel that idea sounds? That said, it doesn't mean WWE 'creative' wouldn't stoop that low.

Yes, for the few mindless Miz marks on the net, the match might appeal. But Punk has gone past Miz, he won't be feuding with inflated mid-carders any more. Once Cena is out the way, Punk either resumes last years' feud with Mysterio (who in the role of the corporate favourite would at least add something new to his persona which has been stale for 10yrs or more) or WWE accept the fact he is a 'tweener' and he feuds with Del Rio. The latter has more longevity to it as it cement ADR at the top. There's little point doing that with Rey given he is unlikely to stay with the company long beyond the next 'Mania. It also makes no sense to combine both of your main stream draws in a feud, when keeping them apart creates double exposure.

Post SSlam, with Punk carrying the company on RAW, Miz can conclude his on/off feud with Morrison going into SSeries, while maybe a Cena v Rey feud develops over Cena screwing Rey out of the title which would make more sense than a feud over t-shirts. Now that's gospel.

A feud over t-shirts and collectors' cups? did you actually read your post before posting? You realise what complete drivel that idea sounds? That said, it doesn't mean WWE 'creative' wouldn't stoop that low.

If Booker T can be pissy at Edge over a Japanese shampoo endorsement, I don't see how much of a stretch fighting over shirts and cups could be. :p

I am not seeing how these two would mesh. They pretty much have that "I've had to work hard for what I got, so fuck off you didn't think I could make it." character right now. Difference is one is a little more indigent about it. Well, I dunno. Miz has been cutting the same butt hurt promo for two years now it seems. lol That and Punk is best against someone who can kinda bump like a moron for. Miz's offense really isn't captivating enough. =/

Isn't there supposed to be a subforum dedicated to fantasy bookings for threads like this?

I don't mean to be a downer, but I don't like this idea at all. As others have pointed out, a feud based on Tshirt sales and cups is ridiculous. Plus, even if you take all that aside, I just don't see these two realistically butting heads. They are on two completely different wavelengths and involved in two different programs and agendas right now. A matchup against these two would probably leave more people scratching their heads and wondering what was going on.

In the end, I don't think it's a bad idea, just a strange one.

pretty much anyone feuding with punk is interesting right now. thats how good punk is.

Miz is pretty boring and would get eaten alive on the mic by punk. and he is not good in the ring either. worst finisher ever.

Anyway punk vs cena punk vs hhh then possibly punk vs taker or jercho at mania.

Those are eipc matches.

punk vs miz?

please

Miz = AWWWFFUUULLLLLLLLL

You guys really hate Miz for some reason. He doesn't feel like an inflated midcarder he feels like a main eventer. He feels like a big enough name. He is one of the few people who could go toe to toe with Punk on the mic. He wasn't a waste of a collector cup and I am not saying he is great but my gosh he is not as bad as some people claim he is.

To respond to you LSN

#1 Hardy was on his way out and WWE booked him like crap. Two straight clean wins over THE TOP GUY should really say something.

#2 I NEVER forgot that Cena spent 10 months out of the title picture but it doesn't change the fact that it's still old.

#3 I personally liked Jack Swagger as champ. He is very talented and was very entertaining. It's too bad he was booked the way he was. But Miz and Punk I both find to be very entertaining.

#4 Don't give me this bullshit that Cena is the best wrestler in the business. Biggest draw does not equal the best.

#5 Lots of material is subjective. I would find it entertaining.

You say Punk gains nothing out of this, this is if it is true. I think a feud over t-shirt sales would be entertaining.

I mean you guys think it would be ridiculous but I quite frankly think it would be gold if it happened.

Yes, for the few mindless Miz marks on the net, the match might appeal. But Punk has gone past Miz, he won't be feuding with inflated mid-carders any more. Once Cena is out the way, Punk either resumes last years' feud with Mysterio (who in the role of the corporate favourite would at least add something new to his persona which has been stale for 10yrs or more) or WWE accept the fact he is a 'tweener' and he feuds with Del Rio. The latter has more longevity to it as it cement ADR at the top.

Are you for real? If Punk feuds with Miz he is feuding with an 'inflated mid-carder', yet you want a feud with Del-Rio. So according to you the guy who closed Wrestlemania successfully defending the WWE title against the face of the company is a mid-carder. If that is the case what is Del-Rio, a guy who's ring announcer is more over than he is? Certainly not a main event guy, closer to the undercard if you class Miz as mid-card.

To quote yourself "did you actually read your post before posting? You realise what complete drivel that idea sounds?"

I would also like to see this feud as I am a fan of both Punk and Miz. Both men are great on the mic and both men are good in the ring so I think it would be a good storyline with good matches and good promos but the only thing is like someone else said it would be a very poor storyline to have it over who sells more t-shirts as both men are above that and it would be boring.

Would be. the MOST. Boring crap, Ever.
The miz isnt in the same LEAGUE as Punk and couldn't possibly put on an interesting angle with him. Miz is right back where he belongs. In the Midcard...
don't know how in the WORLD he got any main event status...wait scratch that.
I know EXACTLY how he did it.
but as you can see it didn't make his title run great and as soon as he lost it where'd he go? right where he shoulda been in the first place. Midcard Mania. At best.

You guys really hate Miz for some reason. He doesn't feel like an inflated midcarder he feels like a main eventer. He feels like a big enough name.

There's nothing wrong with Miz whatsoever. His stock may have dropped some, but he had a great 2010. He earned everything he got, and had a quality reign as WWE champion. I wouldn't mind a Miz/Punk feud, just not the way you suggested.

To respond to you LSN

Ring the bell, Apollo. Round 2 is about to begin.

Hardy was on his way out and WWE booked him like crap.

Wait, huh? How so? Hardy MAIN EVENTED Judgment Day, Extreme Rules, Night of Champions, and Summerslam before he left, winning the WHC twice. How exactly is that being booked like crap, pray tell?

Two straight clean wins over THE TOP GUY should really say something.

I said similarly. It should. The IWC knew, but the casual fans(which is the majority of wrestling fans), didnt know Hardy was on his way out, and he may very well have been the hottest face in wrestling at the time. Cena certainly wasn't, as he was feuding with the likes of Big Show for most of this time, or losing time and again to Orton. Two wins over Punk against Cena in 2011 should say something, but there's no guarantee it will make him a top star. He appeared close to being there two years ago, and we saw how that worked out. If ratings and buyrates don't improve over this time, Punk could easily slip back to the mid-card once again. it happened after his first title win, and his second and third as well. Since it's not without precedent, whose to say it wouldnt happen again?

#2 I NEVER forgot that Cena spent 10 months out of the title picture but it doesn't change the fact that it's still old.

How is it old that he just re-entered the title picture three months ago? Using that logic, Miz should have never made it to Wrestlemania with the championship, since it was 5 months after he won the title. If you're referring to Cena being an 11 time champion, well, the biggest draw and top star is in the main event for a reason.

#3 I personally liked Jack Swagger as champ. He is very talented and was very entertaining. It's too bad he was booked the way he was. But Miz and Punk I both find to be very entertaining.

I like all three men. Ive made that quite clear. But liking someone doesn't mean they made for a good champion, and youre deluding yourself if you think otherwise. Swagger was a terrible champion. He did nothing to stand out as champion, and he got legitimate X-Pac heat. Swagger is talented and still has potential. But just because he won the championship doesn't mean he was suited for it, when he clearly wasn't. Look no further then his rapid descent following losing the title for proof.

Don't give me this bullshit that Cena is the best wrestler in the business. Biggest draw does not equal the best.

Good thing I never said that biggest draw= the best, eh? But don't let facts get in the way of your convoluted argument.:rolleyes: In what aspect of the business is Cena not the best? He's a fantastic talker, and everything he's involved in has a "big time" feel to it. As for his wrestling, again, find me the holes. He's the best gimmick match performer of this generation. As evidenced from his matches with Punk at MITB and Rey on Raw, he showed he can chain wrestle with the best. He can wrestle a mat based match with the best, and his psychology and in-ring storytelling is off the charts phenomenal. He's able to quicken the pace based on the opponent, and able to adapt his style and wrestle quality matches with any style and size of wrestler. Only someone who has a limited understanding is unable to see why Cena is truly the best.

Lots of material is subjective. I would find it entertaining.

Most material is subjective. They could argue over the color of the sky, with Punk arguing it pink and Miz blue. Winner gets to "officially" determine the true color of the sky. Subjective, right? Doesn't mean it would be any good. Again, Im not down on a Punk/Miz feud. But if the focus isn't first and foremost on the title, the feud will fail.

You say Punk gains nothing out of this, this is if it is true.

Ill give you credit here, you do one thing well. That's not read what I say, or misinterpret it. I said if Punk buried Miz completely on the mic, then he gains nothing. If you bury someone completely and don't mention anything they do well and then beat them, well, all you did was beat someone inferior to you. If he beats you, you look like a chump for losing to someone so inferior. How would that be beneficial to Punk?

I think a feud over t-shirt sales would be entertaining.

Eboney touched on this, and I want to expand on it. When Booker T and Edge feuded over a Japanese shampoo commercial at WM 18, it was entertaining. But what title was it for? The answer would be "It wasn't for one." A feud over T-Shirts may be entertaining, but not even for the Divas title. Again, to reiterate so it sinks in, any feud over a title needs to be focused on the title, and whose superior. Its ok to be entertaining in the process, but if your main focus is frickin T-Shirt sales, the feud will be a joke, no matter how good the mic work is.

There's nothing wrong with making a mention here or there to T-Shirts and Collectors Cups, but a title feud centered around these things would be rediculous. I can't understand how anyone would think otherwise.

I think a Punk/Miz feud could be perfect.

Not only that, I think that Punk could become the new "Legend Killer" but instead of going after established veterans, he tries to bury (kayfabe wise) whomever has the WWE Hype Machine behind them.

Just like how Punk called Cena "the New York Yankees" he could have that same logic towards the Miz. Something like "You are exactly what Vince McMahon said he was going to create. Miz, you're just another John Cena."

I do think that after tonight I saw that Miz and Punk could definitely work in a feud. They don't have to necessarily feud entirely over merchandise but they sure can incorporate that into their promos. To the people who have said that Punk respects Cena, tonight's promo told me otherwise. Maybe he respects Cena AS A COMPETITOR but as a person most likely not. The Miz got great heat tonight by attacking Mysterio. Punk was over as can be. Everybody is talking about the last segment as they should but I'll be damned if that wasn't a great, intense promo by the Miz.

The Miz has a reason to be angry at Punk especially tonight how he said the focus should be on him.

As far as you go LSN

Cena can be a great talker, but also forced and not the best.

He may not botch but I don't really care about his moveset. He doesn't have to do highflying stuff but I'm just not impressed. Others could go toe to toe with the best other than Cena and I would like it better. The main reason I liked Cena in that match so much was not because of a move he did but because he played the villain so well. He may officially be a face but I see him as the villain in this feud for many reasons. The WWE teased us, we could cut the tension with a knife. How many times did Cena have Punk down in the FU?

To me, it was more of him playing a role of somebody people hated. I personally think there are others better than Cena but because my opinion is different than yours I have a limited understanding. You Cena marks really are something else because you cannot accept anybody's opinion that isn't your own.

"How is it old that he just re-entered the title picture three months ago? Using that logic, Miz should have never made it to Wrestlemania with the championship, since it was 5 months after he won the title. If you're referring to Cena being an 11 time champion, well, the biggest draw and top star is in the main event for a reason."

Miz was fresh. I know Cena is the top guy but to get so many title reigns and it just seems old and tired out. He is the biggest draw and top star why? Because of the WWF/E hype machine. Cena himself said it best when he said that Vince could find another him and have an opponent for Rock in eight months. I'm not saying it's all the hype machine as Cena found a way to be entertaining to get to a main event level but it's not like he got over without any help from the machine.

As for you cL, you too are a real work of art. What is so midcardish about the Miz? He moved onto better things. Tag team champion, dominated the mid card, played a fantastic third wheel in the Rock/Cena feud. He has loads of credibility and accomplishments despite being the chicken shit heel. He feels like a main eventer to me. He doesn't feel like a midcarder. Rather above it. He can't main event every month but I guess because he doesn't he is a midcarder. I see both Miz and Mysterio as main eventers and I think the Miz can go toe to toe with Punk on the mic as well. Not to mention THE MIZ is NOT that bad of a wrestler. He put on another good match with Kofi tonight IMO.

A feud I am dying to see other than Cody Rhodes and Jack Swagger.

The lisp-fest that would ensue would be epic.

And for the record... yes I'm obviously 100% behind a Miz/Punk feud. Both guys are so good at what they do that the angle practically writes itself(which plays well into Punk's whole "creative control" clause).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back