• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A potential scenario that could see the Shield members wrestle but remain a faction

ASKane

Championship Contender
On Smackdown Rollins said that he had a lot of frustration built up and he needed to let it out and did so with a slap to Ambrose who also slapped Rollins. WWE could use this to build to a Wrestlemania 30 match which is built around the guys getting all their frustrations out so they can get back on track. I don't think I am the only one who wants to see a few more months of the Shield as well as seeing them wrestle each other and this scenario provides that. At Mania just let them have 15 minutes of back and forth action and steal the show then have them do the thing where they puts their hands in and leave together.

Then on Raw have a 6 man tag with the tag team champions which is hopefully still the Uso's and Big E and have them feud through Extreme Rules where Rollins and Reigns wrestle the Uso's and Big E and Ambrose unify the midcard titles

or have all 3 guys stay as a group but have individual goals such Ambrose(US title), Rollins(IC) and Reigns(WWEWHC) and have them do the occasional 6 man tag

or maybe another feud with the Wyatt's and they can build on the fact that now they are on the same page its a fair fight. This is my pick as they have had 2 great matches already and that is despite there being no stipulation and 1 Shield member leaving the fight. I would like to see a 3 v 3 Hell in a Cell, TLC or tornado tag match but as the 1st 2 are PPVs later in the year they are unlikely to happen at Extreme Rules

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back