A New Megaman EXE Game

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator

180px-Operate-shooting-star-illust.jpg

230px-Exe_osslogo.jpg

Try not to drool on the keyboard Doc. :)

The game is set to be released in Japan on November 12 this year. It will probably make its way to the U.S. sometime next spring. Its a revival of the EXE sub-series and a crossover with the Star Force series which is a continuation of the former. The gameplay is gonna be the same as all the other EXE Megaman games but it will also feature a PET style interface in the bottom screen ala Megaman EXE 5 for the DS. The story seems to be changed from the original game to suit the crossover but will still feature the original bad guys to some extent. Graphically, it looks the same as the other previous installments, but for me thats not a problem. Im used to it.

So. Any thoughts?

Sorry, I had to run out and buy a new keyboard because I had short-circuited mine with drool.

Rockman.EXE is my second favorite MegaMan series. I enjoyed Star Force, but there were many things that annoyed me. It was a good series in its own right, though.

A crossover intrigues me. I am really looking forward to seeing how this pans out.

I wish they had updated the graphics slightly, but using EXE graphics rather than SF graphics makes me happy enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back