a lesson learned

BooCocky

On A Nature walk with Daniel Bryan
1. Do not light fireworks from your shoe.

2. Do not hold on to more than one Roman Candle.

3. Do not light explosives on grass.

So, bottle rocket out of the shoe was a very bad idea. My leg is killing me. I hit several things while holding Roman Candles and my left hand still burns. There's a decent sized hole in the field close to my house. Lastly my fireworks got confiscated and I have to repair the hole... What a great last two hours.

1. Do not light fireworks from your shoe.
You had to learn that?
2. Do not hold on to more than one Roman Candle.
I don't really know what a Roman Candle is (I assume it's some sort of fireworks type thing), so I can only guess that holding more then 1 of them is a pretty stupid thing to do, and thus "you had to learn that?"
3. Do not light explosives on grass.
again, YOU HAD TO LEARN THAT?

So, bottle rocket out of the shoe was a very bad idea. My leg is killing me. I hit several things while holding Roman Candles and my left hand still burns. There's a decent sized hole in the field close to my house. Lastly my fireworks got confiscated and I have to repair the hole... What a great last two hours.

Don't take it personal, but you did all of that to yourself, and the only logical excuse to have for doing any of those things would be alcohol, and copious amounts of it. If you're looking for sympathy, don't expect it here, just expect lots of lulz.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hahahahaha...I put a roman candle between my legs and acted like I was having my first shit in 10 years. It was awesome, and my shenanigans tonight were sure as hell worth the night that I now have to spend on the couch.

Where the fuck do you work? Most buisness are closed here.

I work at a pizza place, and I work at a bar. Tonight, I was doing the pizza thing. I don't make pussy drinks (read: I REFUSE to make pussy drinks), so I was off at the bar.

I work at a pizza place, and I work at a bar. Tonight, I was doing the pizza thing. I don't make pussy drinks (read: I REFUSE to make pussy drinks), so I was off at the bar.
I feel your pain. Mickie D's was packed today and we reached a total of over 12000 burgers sold. Biggest number of the year. Did you know people from the U.S. actually go to a foreign country to celebrate their country's freedom?

I feel your pain. Mickie D's was packed today and we reached a total of over 12000 burgers sold. Biggest number of the year. Did you know people from the U.S. actually go to a foreign country to celebrate their country's freedom?
Wouldn't that be like going to an Indian reservation holding a blanket on Thanksgiving Day?
Hahahaha, I was exaggerating a bit, but still it's badass that you won't make pussy drinks.

If it ain't beer, whiskey, tequila, scotch or Jager, I ain't pourin' it. That's what the other bartender is for.

Exactly, there's no issue if a woman pours those drinks. And on a related note, working with friends is very fun, but can be kind of bad at times.

Fuck Roman candle fights, last year my roomate at the time was chasing me with one and as I was running my shoes were coming off a little bit and one of the fire balls went in my shoe and burned the fuck out of the bottom of my foot.

This year I learned not to light the firecrackers with the paper wicks in my hand, because they burn alot faster than I expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back