A good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odisho

PISTOL PETE
I was just bored and wanted to share this idea.

so after kane returns undertaker attacks kane for burying him alive. they have a no holds barred match at a ppv, and in that match kane sets up a fire some where and undertaker throws kane in the fire and the ref stops the match for kanes aid. on raw they announce that kane has suffered from major burns and is in critical condition and can not compete ever again. MONTHS LATER in an elemination chamber match its down to undertaker and X superstar, Then the lights go out and Kanes old school music hits. and paul bearer comes out. bearer waves at the entrance saying come out. Kane with the old school attire with the mask and such come out. and he breaks the elemination chamber door, and tombstones undertaker. Kinda like his debut. This sets up Undertaker vs Kane match at Wreslemania. And at that match Undertaker ends up winning. after the match kane is lieing on the mat dead(?) undertaker grabs kanes head in love for his dead brother. then undertaker does his pose in front of kanes dead body as in hes releasing kanes spirit. and the GONG lights go out. Both kane and undertaker are gone. all thats left is Undertakers URN and Kanes MASK on the ground.

what do u think of this, im not saying it will happen.

meh typical "OLD SKOOL KANE RETURNS!" fantasy angle.

I really dont understand everybody's love with Kane vs Taker. Have they ever had a match thats even slightly above average? i dont think so. The build up for Taker vs Kane is always great but the match is always a steaming pile of dissapointment for me. As for bringing masked kane back...whats the point? Just to fuel your memories of the attitude era? It's been done and going backwards is not good! WWE need to start moving forward with their ideas and concepts in order to maintain success. This storyline would be as forgetable as Kane vs Masked Kane

As mush as I'd like to see Kane wear his old attire and mask I really can't see it happening, especially at Mania. That's been done twice before. I also doubt that WWE would do a story like that in the PG era.

I've always figured it'd be easy enough for WWE to throw together an angle where Kane gets a burn to the face and then returns with his mask back; it's not like it's untried, WWE have used the fire to the face thing several times in the past [the one that stands out being between Xpac and Kane].

There's a few problems I can see with it at this stage.

01 ~ Kane is BALD, after getting "burned" he'd have to stay out of competition at least long enough so that he can attach extensions to his hair.

02 ~ Kane is BALD, if I remember right, there were just about hints of Kane's hair thinning before they actually shaved it off. It might be the case that Kane can't even grow a full head of hair any more. Male pattern baldness worked for Hogan's gimmick, I don't know why but I can't see it doing a very good job selling a guy who's supposed to be a monster... That's not to say though that he could resume wearing the mask but have it redesigned to accommodate the fact that he's Bald.

03 ~ Time is against Kane, it was something like over a year ago now that Kane openly stated he was debating when to end his career. This doesn't mean it won't happen; if it does the chances are it'll likely only be for his final bow-out storyline.

04 ~ Time Again, WWE rushes everything nowadays. They'd burn him out of nowhere and then the next week he'd be back and masked and although we'd get what we want the chances are we wouldn't get the rich story that the angle deserves to go with it.

05 ~ Did I mention that he's BALD?

I've always figured it'd be easy enough for WWE to throw together an angle where Kane gets a burn to the face and then returns with his mask back; it's not like it's untried, WWE have used the fire to the face thing several times in the past [the one that stands out being between Xpac and Kane].

There's a few problems I can see with it at this stage.

01 ~ Kane is BALD, after getting "burned" he'd have to stay out of competition at least long enough so that he can attach extensions to his hair.

02 ~ Kane is BALD, if I remember right, there were just about hints of Kane's hair thinning before they actually shaved it off. It might be the case that Kane can't even grow a full head of hair any more. Male pattern baldness worked for Hogan's gimmick, I don't know why but I can't see it doing a very good job selling a guy who's supposed to be a monster... That's not to say though that he could resume wearing the mask but have it redesigned to accommodate the fact that he's Bald.

03 ~ Time is against Kane, it was something like over a year ago now that Kane openly stated he was debating when to end his career. This doesn't mean it won't happen; if it does the chances are it'll likely only be for his final bow-out storyline.

04 ~ Time Again, WWE rushes everything nowadays. They'd burn him out of nowhere and then the next week he'd be back and masked and although we'd get what we want the chances are we wouldn't get the rich story that the angle deserves to go with it.

05 ~ Did I mention that he's BALD?

Is he bald??? lol...

Any way yea I can't see this happening. I know almost every attitude era fan including myself would LOVE to see masked Kane one more time, but the angle seems like it would be too forced. As the person above me mentioned yes he is in fact bald, and without the hair extentions the mask isn't as cool. I think the coolest way to do it is whenever his last match is he just comes out in the mask, has a great match, and that's his career. It'd be a cool tribute to his career and if he retires after the wwe writers wouldnt have to come up with a stupid reason why he has it back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back