• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A Few Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

FridayNightDelight

Dark Match Jobber
Tell me what you all think.

2njzh5f.jpg

34y1vt1.jpg

34zlfdu.jpg

8yz0ye.jpg

implxf.jpg

2nltl78.jpg

Very, very nice. Why so small though? Still, very nice work.

Very nice, but some borders would help.

EDIT: Oh wait, I see them now. Damn, thats some pretty stellar work there.

I smell talent, great work dude.

[EDIT] Friday Night Delight? Drafting him already? haha.

Very good work FND. I'm a big fan of the Christian one, definitely my favorite of the bunch. Good to see we are getting some new guys around here to the Palace of Sigdom. Keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to seeing your future work as well.

I totally dig those. All of them are clean in the areas where they need to be, and dirty in the correct areas too.

Congrats on a a handful of great pieces. Keep up the fine work.

Your work looks real good but I wish they were bigger.

There is a monthly digital arts & creations competition you should check out. You would do well.

Yeah mna, those are really good.

I think I am unlike everyone else because I think that the smaller ones really work well. You don't really see anything like that around in any great deal and I think that by doing it, you have really done something unique and for that reason, it works well. I am also really liking the Randy Orton sig. That is really good work and the newest Ziggler one is pretty good too. Although I don't know who I am to comment because I suck!

:lmao:

Nevertheless, great work man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo