A couple questions regarding PPVs in your city

MizisAwesome

Occasional Pre-Show
Elimination Chamber is coming up at Target Center. Was too late to get tickets when they were reasonably priced, Stubhub is up to $100 at the cheapest and the venue owner's site doesn't have anything else reasonable after the huge fees. So, the questions: Can you normally get a ticket off the street for near face? Does WWE often host signings, or anything at the arena the day of? Foley's signing somewhere, but that's all I've found so far.

I always buy my tickets direct through Ticketmaster. Some smaller arenas don't use Ticketmaster, in which case I buy directly from the arena's website. I try never to use Stubhub or Ebay Tickets, anything like that, because I don't want to pay double, triple, or even more than the face value of the ticket.

As for signings in the area, it depends on the area, who's available, etc. WWE.com has a list they keep updated, but sometimes they'll have unscheduled appearances. I attended the RAW before Hell in a Cell in 2012 and they had a surprise free autograph signing with Dolph Ziggler at the merchandise stand outside the main gate of the IZOD Center. Last September I attended a house show at IZOD and they had a photo opportunity with Bob Backlund. Sometimes there's just no way to know ahead of time.

Yeah sometimes you can get them from scalpers outside. I live in Buffalo, and the time i went to RAW last year and Battleground i saw a few outside. I use ticketmaster like someone else said. Stubhub is usually OK. Ebay, no. also, check your paper i know sometimes peeople sell tickets there too. Good luck.

@ DaOne, Ohio weather sucks through early April. The risk was worth it last year in New York b/c well it is New York. Our best bet for a WM would be a quick drive to Indy or Michigan.

As for the regular post keep your ears and eyes open for any promotional ticket drops. Check your local news and radio web sites. It sounds like Stub Hub might your best remaining choice. They are a safe site when it comes to dealing over the internet. I usually try to find a near by seller so I can pick up the tix and avoid shipping fees. Make suree to check the arena floor map to make sure they are decent seats.

@ rbv13, not really it's alway's sunny it only rains about once or twice but every year when I watch mania it be sunny and beautifyl out

I attended Wrestlemania 29 and I do live in NJ so I just waited until the day before it and got tickets. They were not close seats, but it was about $30 including fees for 300 level behind the set. If you are on a budget it is best to go through stubhub normally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back