A Couple Moments of Silence Please

Murfish

is losing his edge
We barflies have lost many people in our time. Whether is be via banning, real world constraints, or unexplained reasons, these people should be remembered.

Dark Blaze
Freedom 35
Agrex(not really a barfly)
Afro-Ameri-Spawn
Downward Spiral
xfearbefore(see Agrex)
Papa Shango
Jonny B
mysterio_fan

There are others, but I don't remember them.

This thread has also shown me how ridiculously the rate of getting rep has grown. Now there's 2.5 pages of people with full rep when there used to be 1.

I haven't looked at the top rep list in a while, but it shows how things have changed.

Well imo sometimes we all fall on hard times, you also have to note that the number of members have doubled since the rules have become more relaxed so it is also a good thing

Anything that included Blaze besides the current poster named Blaze.

Would you miss me if I left?

That really is the significant part. From what I can tell you are indifferent to most of the forum and maybe even life, so it a feat that you like me even though I dug Southland Tales and have a man crush on Ryan Reynolds and didn't think Revolver was thaaat bad.

We barflies have lost many people in our time. Whether is be via banning, real world constraints, or unexplained reasons, these people should be remembered.

Dark Blaze
Freedom 35
Agrex(not really a barfly)
Afro-Ameri-Spawn
Downward Spiral
xfearbefore(see Agrex)
Papa Shango
Jonny B
mysterio_fan

There are others, but I don't remember them.
You forgot Meilichia (sp?)

I don't even know what that fucking means.

I think I'll have chips tonight. I fancy some chips. I'm getting the rumblies that only chips can satisfy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back