• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A Better/Bigger Match For Jericho

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
It was supposed to be Mickey Rourke, then talks with Hogan fell through. In the end it's a nothing match. But who could they have got realistically and who'd bump up the numbers for the show. Note how I said realistically, so that means no Rock.

I'd like to say Bob Sapp, but as far as I know he's only a huge star in Japan so like Akebono I doubt he'd actually benefit WWE.

WWE could have got Randy Savage or The Ultimate Warrior. Nobody says the match has to be long or even any good.

Warrior definately. he is still in damn near the same shape as he was the last time he came around.

Dunno bout Savage. Is he even still alive??

Yeah. But he's bald from what I hear. If he doesn't look like he did years ago then it would probably be a waste of time. It'd be like Warrior in 1992, people would wonder if it was actually him.

Monkey posted the video of his match with Jordan on here. he isnt bald, he is shaved down with a fuzzy head.

Why the shit wouldnt the rock be a viable option???

Hm. ive really no idea. outside of Hogan or SCSA its stupid. they shouldve just gotten him intertwined into the WHC match. fuck it, fatal 4 way and shit. its been done before. or got him into MITB.

Monkey posted the video of his match with Jordan on here. he isnt bald, he is shaved down with a fuzzy head.

Savage not Warrior.

Why the shit wouldnt the rock be a viable option???

I don't think he'd do it, even for millions. He's really starting to make some headway as an actor.

Hm. ive really no idea. outside of Hogan or SCSA its stupid. they shouldve just gotten him intertwined into the WHC match. fuck it, fatal 4 way and shit. its been done before. or got him into MITB.

I think the Legends should have had a representative. RVD has always been super over, or with a little forward planning they could have built up one of the MITB wrestlers.

Yea, wouldve been cool if the legends couldve selected a representative. R Truth. thats how he couldve gotten on the card. he and Flair are from North carolina, you see.

He hasn't been prominent on Smackdown for the past couple of months.

I've just been told that Kid Rock will be at Mania. He should have faced Jericho. Good enough for simply Raw 9 years ago, Mania star in 2009.

Kid Rock is on the card, and Jack Swagger isn't. Says all you need to know about Swagger

nobody cares about the ECW title anymore...its not like it was back in its hayday

If I was Vince I would've hired Sid for the evening. He's a former WWF Champion which is something Piper, Snuka & Steamboat aren't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back