A 1 Star Rating? Really? Really? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCMGfoLife

Occasional Pre-Show
I have had it with this site. The fact that people can't give credit where credit is due is appalling. TNA produces a great PPV with only 2 crummy matches, a great reveal to finish the night, and a great, big crowd to boot.

Then, when asked to vote on it, every person who is in love with Cena and Vince votes a 1 even though they didn't see the event to begin with. I thought this site was about wrestling, not WWE. It's time for everyone to stop being so idiotic and childish when it comes to TNA. Voting a great PPV a 1 isn't going to make it suck. Sorry Lockdown was probably better than Mania will be this year people, but TNA just keeps getting better and better.

Anyone who can't see this company is finally doing great things, and showing off their great in-ring talent must be blind. It's like this. I love Marvel, but that doesn't mean I don't ready ANYTHING from other comic companies. It is just ignorant to rate a product poorly that you haven't even seen. I mean, it's good wrestling, I don't know why wrestling fans wouldn't want to see that. WWE has been lazy the last 10 years, and while I do continue to watch it, I don't have any expectations. Greatness in WWE is scarce these days, but TNA continues to get better.

I'd like to know why the people on here continue to bash TNA, especially when they put on a great show. Please explain this to me, I'd like to know.

1. We have nothing to do with the main page.

2. Four of the matches sucked, not two.

3. We still don't have anything to do with the main page.

4. Wash the sand out of your vagina.

5. The show wasn't that great.

6. Thread closed because....

7. We still have nothing to do with the main page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back