• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

90s SpiderMan Animated Series

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
1990s, for you rocket scientists.

Probably my nostolgia talking when I remember it so fondly, but I watched it a year ago from start to finish and still loved it. Sure, Electro was handled oddly. Even if he was held off because of a potantial film appearance at the time, I'm not sure why he wasn't Max Dillon. Anyone got the DL on that?

Did the censorship hurt your opinion of the series? Or the occasional recycling of footage?

Anyone else have the problem where they didn't see the episodes in the right order and it seemed as though their were holes in the story? They were on YTV in Canada as well as whatever the American channel was called then, and they never followed the same timeline to the best of my recollection, which messed my stuff up. "Oh, he knows Fisk is Kingpin on this channel now? News to me." Too bad watching TV online wasn't the big thing it is today. Did I even have a computer back then? Wow. Might have been the 1890s after all.

Umm. Discuss? Only if you want. But if you don't do it well, I'll kill destroy you.

You can't get it Sam. They've never released the series on DVD. Just handfuls random episodes, often out of order.

I will say that I likes me some Spectacular SpiderMan, too. While I enjoy the comparatively more mature tone of the 90s show, you don't have the Electro fuck up, Gwen Stacy is involved, I gets me some Sandman, etc... I think there's potential to turn this into a very broad, involved world is there, and the first two seasons layed great groundwork for that. Someone who knows someone should get someone to greenlight that third season.

Oddly enough, I dig that opening as well.

[youtube]d0EvwwKx94g[/youtube]

But that's not B:TAS either.

My dream is that they'll release this on Region 2 one day:

615Hq%2Bs-riL._SS500_.jpg

Why release the first two volumes and not this? *****.

The Ras Al Ghul two parter debut is a series classic. So is the Bullock episode.

Is the Scarface debut in that set as well?

Yeah, you folks are missing out.

If anybody wishes the buy those and burn them to a region free disc, there are... certain services I'd be willing to perform in return.

My dream is that they'll release this on Region 2 one day:

615Hq%2Bs-riL._SS500_.jpg

Why release the first two volumes and not this? *****.

Because they're ******ed like that. I've had to resort to using iTunes to get the other 2 seasons.

Was the only way i could find to get Justice League, JLU or any of the Superman TAS as well.

Good cartoons don't last these days. Spectacular Spiderman went down, The Super Hero Squad, Batman: Brave and the Bold, Catscratch. Did anybody ever catch that last one? It was hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back