Counting Crows vs Toad the Wet Sprocket

• Counting Crows

• Toad the Wet Sprocket

Results are only viewable after voting.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
1st Round 90's Region Match

The Counting Crows vs Toad the Wet Sprocket

Please take into account the entire body of work of the artists, their mark on the music industry and/or society as a whole, their influence on other artists, lyrics, music, etc. If you have not already done so, please review the rules of the tournament and the Wrestlezone Forums. Have fun!​

Counting Crows for me. I feel that they have a really good catalog of a lot of good music. Toad only has one or two songs that I like.

Toad has a couple of good 90s alt-rock songs. The rest of their discography is total garbage though. And who I beg you who thought that the name "Toad the Wet Sprocket" was a good idea? I should slap that person across the face. Possibly the worst name for a band, ever.

The Counting Crows...overrated. Why doesn't their lead singer (Chris something right?) get a god damn haircut? Doesn't he realize how utterly ridiculious he looks with those Jew-locks?

Still, I voted for the Crows here. They do have one song of theirs that I love, and that is "Colorblind" from the Cruel Intentions soundtrack. Very emotional and a beautiful song from start to finish. Why couldn't they make more music like that?

i voted crows on this one. overrated they may be, but i personally enjoy the mellow sound to their music. add to that the classic songs of colourblind, mr jones and that's why they deserve the vote. they're never going to win the tournament, but they deserve to get through a few rounds,

Counting Crows - Mr Jones
[youtube]WYN74ZW4k_E[/youtube]

Counting Crows - I'm Not Sleeping (live)
[youtube]52k7jJ_vmsU[/youtube]

counting Crows - Colourblind (from Cruel Intentions
[youtube]7bJks1r14yg[/youtube]

Counting Crows are pretty overrated, but they still easily win this battle. They have better music, and are more well-known than Toad is. I'd say only about 5% of the world population even know who Toad are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back