Nirvana vs Beck

• Nirvana

• Beck

Results are only viewable after voting.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
1st Round 90's Region Match

Nirvana vs Beck

Please take into account the entire body of work of the artists, their mark on the music industry and/or society as a whole, their influence on other artists, lyrics, music, etc. If you have not already done so, please review the rules of the tournament and the Wrestlezone Forums. Have fun!​

poor beck doesn't really have a chance here. up against potentially the biggest band of the 90s, a band which defined the grunge movement, spawned on of the few bands which can theoretically beat them in the Foo Fighters, as well has having one of the most famous songs ever written. Nirvana for me

I really would like to know if anyone doesn't go with Nirvana on this one. Beck is alright, but Nirvana just has so many #1 albums and songs that it just doesn't seem fair to Beck. They should be happy they got here, but I'm going with my favorite in the 90's, Nirvana, to win this one soundly.

even though I would vote for Nirvana thay really dont need my vote therefore Ill go with the artist I personally prefer and thats Beck. any album Beck puts out IMO is pure gold, hes touched on many types of music in his career and really is one of the few musicians out there that can put out an many albums and still manage to keep his sound fresh, while my vote wont do much good Im still voting Beck

count it

I absolutely love Beck. But he doesn't stand a chance. Not against Nirvana.

Nirvana is my pick to win the 90s hands down. How can they not be? Is there any band that defines a decade more then Nirvana defines the 90s? No.

That being said, check out Beck if you haven't people. His stuff is pure gold for the most part.

But Nirvana. Easily.

No way Beck wins but had to give the man a sympathy vote. Don't get me wrong I know that everyone will vote Nirvana, It's just that I enjoyed Beck way more then I ever Nirvana. Nirvana kinda depresses me the same way that Staind depresses me.*sigh* Just thinking of staind makes me want sit in a dark room with a candle and feel sorry for myself.

I'm not sure why othere than the hole grunge movment thing why nirvana is still really mentioned. O sure kurt cobain heroine and a shotgun and a hero is made. They did know how to play there instrements tho and i'll give them that for sure. But really they got a hole bunch of kids to move out to washington or warever there were grnuge labels for what? To try and get on a label fuck half of them are flipping burgers at micdonalds right now prolly.

And beck really is a great artist tho but his albums are far to diverse to be one set thing. Dosent he do a theme to every album like rock then techno then dance or somthing like that. Good artist but he wont beat nirvana to the pure fact that with like 2 or 3 songs it can change the face of the planet.

Nirvana. No chance for Beck. Nirvana should walkaway with this whole '90 bracket. Nirvana's work was so great for its time, it really shook the music world. Alot of grunge bands started, after nirvana paved the way with. And, people who liked pop, or rap seemed to like Nirvana too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back