Seinfeld

Fresh Prince of Bel Air

Everybody Loves Raymond

Frasier

Married with Children

Spin City

Saved by the Bell

Home Improvement

Family Matters (started in '89, but is a 90's sitcom)

Roseanne

Wings

Just Shoot Me

Murphy Brown

Will & Grace

Beavis & Butthead

King of the Hill

Drew Carey Show

Boy Meets World

3rd Rock from the Sun

Dinosaurs

Step by Step

Martin

California Dreams

The Nanny

Hangin' with Mr. Cooper

In the House

Futurama

Sabrina the Teenage Witch

Ren & Stimpy

tdiglÉric Rohmer;1427457 said:
Uh, where the hell is Homeboys In Outer Space? And Martin?

Those shows suck, Tdigs.

The real question is where in the hell is Step by Step?!?!?!?

Home Improvement, Fresh-Prince, Family Matters or Saved by the Bell. I do not care which, but one is winning.

Home Improvement, Fresh-Prince, Family Matters or Saved by the Bell. I do not care which, but one is winning.

:wtf:

Married...With Children will most likely win, but I'll back Boy Meets World to that point...

EDIT: Would MTV's Undressed count as a sitcom?

Friends

The Simpsons

South Park

Seinfeld

Fresh Prince of Bel Air

Everybody Loves Raymond

Frasier

Married with Children

Spin City

Saved by the Bell

Home Improvement

Family Matters (started in '89, but is a 90's sitcom)

Roseanne

Wings

Just Shoot Me

Murphy Brown

Will & Grace

Beavis & Butthead

King of the Hill

Drew Carey Show

Boy Meets World

3rd Rock from the Sun

Dinosaurs

Step by Step

Martin

California Dreams

The Nanny

Hangin' with Mr. Cooper

In the House

Futurama

Sabrina the Teenage Witch

Ren & Stimpy

The 32 seeds in the 90's Region are up. If anyone would like to dispute any of the entrants, please post which show you believe should be ousted, and which show you think should replace it. It will then go to a vote. If you like the 32 choices the way they are, great!

I would say to swap out In The House or California Dreams for Newsradio.

Newsradio was one of the more underrated sitcoms of the 90s, but it was consistently hysterical, and provided a launching pad for a lot of actors and actresses. Phil Hartman also brought a lot to this show.

The show launched the careers of Maura Tierney, Joe Rogan, Andy Dick (before he became insufferable), Stephen Root, and Phil Hartman was starting to become a star before his wife killed him.

The show was consistently funny, and had some real good writing. In The House, not so much. California Dreams was very forgettable.

Out of the 90's, I'd say the greatest sitcom was Home Improvement. It spanned the whole decade, kept reletively the same cast, and was constantly histerical. Plus Pamela Anderson was on the cast ;]

Father Ted has to be in there. It is literally the greatest thing to have ever come out of Ireland. Even thought it technically came out of England... But still, I know it's not to everyone's tastes, but to people who get it, it's brilliant!

Get Father Ted in there!

Father Ted has to be in there. It is literally the greatest thing to have ever come out of Ireland. Even thought it technically came out of England... But still, I know it's not to everyone's tastes, but to people who get it, it's brilliant!

Get Father Ted in there!

I was just about to say that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back