Coal Chamber vs Papa Roach

• Coal Chamber

• Papa Roach

Results are only viewable after voting.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
1st Round 90's Region Match

Coal Chamber vs Papa Roach

Please take into account the entire body of work of the artists, their mark on the music industry and/or society as a whole, their influence on other artists, lyrics, music, etc. If you have not already done so, please review the rules of the tournament and the Wrestlezone Forums. Have fun!​

never a big fan of Coal Chamber (on the other hand, I am a HUGE Devildriver fan) Papa Roach had some good stuff early on, but their newer stuff is just shit. They're comparable to Drowning Pool, they started off strong when they debuted, but after a few years, everything just went to shit

But despite that, and because I've never been a big fan of Coal Chamber, I'll give my vote to Papa Roach

had the match been Devildriver vs Papa Roach, my vote would have been drastically different

Ugh. Papa Roach is winning. I have been thoroughly disgusted by many of our members taste in music.

Coal Chamber is...meh. Nothing special. At all. Mediocre really. And yet that is still enough to earn my vote over Papa Roach.

Because they're PAPA ROACH.

Perhaps we aren't remembering the same band of "Last Resort"? Because that song was terrible, as was every other song they ever wrote and recorded. Just dreadful. Worse then Staind.

I'm glad by 1800th post could be about Papa Roach and how badly they suck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back