Faith No More vs Lita Ford

• Faith No More

• Lita Ford

Results are only viewable after voting.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
1st Round 80's Match

Faith No More vs Lita Ford

Please take into account the entire body of work of the artists, their mark on the music industry and/or society as a whole, their influence on other artists, lyrics, music, etc. If you have not already done so, please review the rules of the tournament and the Wrestlezone Forums. Have fun!​

I am THRILLED to see that this is such a squash. Lita Ford is terrible. The only song she is even remotely known for, "Kiss Me Deadly," is such tripe. It's really garbage and when I hear it I become violent.

Faith No More, on the other hand, were a fair band. I don't know how much of a chance they have in round 2, but I always enjoyed song like "Epic," "We Care A Lot," and their cover of "Easy Like Sunday Morning." Again, a solid band without a tremendous body of work, but absolutely good enough to shut out Lita Ford.

Faith No More were a great band, they really were. They were what every late-90s nu-metal and rap-metal band was trying their hardest to be, and utterly failing at. When Faith No More fused metal, funk, and rap, it was plain flat out revolutionary. Alot of people credit the Red Hot Chili Peppers for this sound, but RHCP's early material is far from their later funk-alt rock sound. When I first heard "Epic", I didn't know what to think, but I knew that I liked it.

Gotta agree about Lita Ford IC25, just terrible. This vote easily goes to FNM for me, and it appears that the rest of the board agrees with me there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back