8 Pokemon First Gen -v - Theme Park 121

?

• Pokemon RedBlueYellow

• Theme Park

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Pokemon_red_box.jpg

Two highly influential games, relases two years apart. Who wins? You decide!

Theme_Park_cover.jpg

Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow for the win. It for many was THE gameboy color game, such an awesome game. The thought of trading characters with friends and doing legit pokebattles with the same friends was so amazing at the time, nearly unthinkable. Back in the day when Psychic types were broken, Mewtwo was the only "legendary", messing around with Missing Number or the Kangaskhan it evolved into, and all the endless fake ways to obtain a Mew. I voted for Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow because I'd rather relive many fond memories of 1998-2000 with it than play Theme Park, which I didn't really care for anyway. Seriously, there's no reason Pokemon shouldn't win this round. What very few things were wrong with Red/Blue were fixed in Yellow, making the trilogy almost flawless.

Theme Park shouldn't have made it through the prelims let alone put over a game that launched one of the most successful series' of all time. Pokemon is a staple name in America and the First Gen started this historic series. Everything in this game was done to near perfection and there is nothing that can plausibly be said to make me vote against it here. I don't even understand the reasoning for voting Theme Park over anything. It's an alright game that got completely overshadowed by Roller Coaster Tycoon. Pokemon is better in every way and gets my vote here.

Pokemon is a staple name in America and the First Gen started this historic series.

Pokemon is a staple name in the World!!
There is no way that Theme Park can even be compared to one of the best portable games of all times!!
Everything from The Pokemon World is a legend, I was a kid and i remember everything about the series, and I started from a GameBoy Color and since they start to make Pokemon Ruby, my dream was to have an Gamboy Advance, and after that I had the Nintendo DS just for being able to play every game...
The best game for GBC/GBA and even NDS is Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back