Judas Priest vs Peter Frampton

• Judas Priest

• Peter Frampton

Results are only viewable after voting.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone

1st Round 70's Region Match

Judas Priest vs Peter Frampton

Please take into account the entire body of work of the artists, their mark on the music industry and/or society as a whole, their influence on other artists, lyrics, music, etc. If you have not already done so, please review the rules of the tournament and the Wrestlezone Forums. Have fun!

I can't call myself a Metal fan and not vote for Priest here. Rob Halford and the boys are awesome. I am waiting with Baited breath for their next release which is a concept album on Nostradamus. But These guys are part of the first four bands that people will use to label British Heavy Metal, the other names being Motorhead, Maiden and Sabbath. But for Priest you just have to listen to "You've Got Another Thing Comin"

[youtube]sr-rBAAfjjo[/youtube]

These guys are part of the reason that Metalheads have their use of leather as a major dress component. It is pretty hard to vote against them.

Frampton, I like he wrote the second best Love Song of All Time in "Baby, I Love Your Way" and he has a great ability to make music as well, he has verstility, I can listen to "Show Me The Way" anytime during the day and it is great. His Cover of Soundgardens "Black Hole Sun" is great.

But to reiterate I am voting Priest.

Preist were one of the pioneering bands of metal. They helped start the NWOBHM which heavily influenced bands like Metallica, Slayer, Pantera and Megadeth. How can I not vote for them??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back