Fleetwood Mac vs The Doobie Brothers

• Fleetwood Mac

• The Doobie Brothers

Results are only viewable after voting.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone

1st Round 70's Region Match

Fleetwood Mac vs The Doobie Brothers

Please take into account the entire body of work of the artists, their mark on the music industry and/or society as a whole, their influence on other artists, lyrics, music, etc. If you have not already done so, please review the rules of the tournament and the Wrestlezone Forums. Have fun!

Ive said it before and I will say it again the 70's is possibly the hardest bracket for me to vote in. I grew up listening to the music that my parents listened to. And this makes a lot of these very very difficult. But I have to go with Fleetwood Mac, just because of the impact that they have had on music in general, combine in pure musical genius when you get an album like Rumours. I listen to that album whenever I get a chance. Combine in the fact that I noticed when watching US college sports a Fleetwood Mac seems to be a very common if not universal tune from the Bands with "Tusk".

But saying that I do think that the Doobie Brothers are being overlooked here, they have created great Rock Music, like "China Grove", "Long Train Running", "Listen to the Music" and "What a Fool Believes"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back