• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

6-8 hour Wrestlemania preview before which Wrestlemania?

hlhbk

Occasional Pre-Show
Not sure where to put this but back in the early 2000's there was a Wrestlemania which had a 6-8 hour documentary before it about the history of Wrestlemania up to that point. I know it was before 2002 because HBK was still retired.

I think it was Wrestlemania 2000 but am not sure. Does anyone know for sure which one it was and how to get a hold of his documentary?

I think it's WM 2000. If you go to ebay and look up the old WWF WM 2000 dvd set that might be it. I think it has almost 7 to 8 hours worth of coverage. I prefer those DVDs over the current WM sets. I prefer seeing the old WWF Attitude logo.

Mike

It was, indeed, WrestleMania 2000. It began at 12PM (Eastern) and talked about past WrestleManias as well as previewing the upcoming show. There was also a post-show until midnight after the main program went off the air.

it was wm 16/2000 and all it showed was highlights of old wms which you can get by buying the best of wr vhs tape

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back