59 Donkey Kong Country II -v - Legend of dragoon 70

?

• DKII

• Dragoon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
250px-DK_Country_2.jpg

This choice will drive you Diddy as you hope making this choice doesn't Drag-on.

I'm sorry.

256px-Legend_of_Dragoon.jpg

Touch choice here between two great games. Donkey Kong Country 2 was an awesome platformer on the SNES that has aged quite well and is still great today. Legend of Dragoon was a good RPG that tried something different in its battle system while delivering a really good story across 4 discs of playable material. The text often sounded robotic though, with several typos present, and loading lag issues. I'm voting for Donkey Kong Country 2 because not only did it have no issues whatsoever (unlike Dragoon which had a couple) and it remains one of the best titles of its console as well as one of the better games in general in my opinion.

By far my favorite Donkey Kong Country game ever! Legend of Dragoon was pretty good, but Donkey Kong Country II was my game. I still play it today on my PC with my little cousin. It seemed like after this, the Donkey Kong characters became more and more silly and stupid, like they were trying too hard to add more playable Kongs. This one, was right on the money with D-Kong and little d-kong.

I'm bias, and I'm sad to see it go down. But legend of dragoon was my favorite video game ever. I can remember playing it by myself and with my cousins. In fact if I look I probably still have it out in storage.

I remember trying to get a high number on the magic attack system by pressing the X button like I was having a seziure. I also remember trying to pronouce haschel's attack Ferry of styx right, only to be told by my uncle that it was sticks.

I also remember being allmost in awe at how cool the Divine dragon looked. Then Getting abo****ely raped by The wingly magician faust when I replayed through it about two years ago. Then at the end the final boss battle, Melbu Frama. He was easy as shit. You get all this buildup, then the final boss is just a long tank battle. It was easy, but it was my childhood. I literaly spent probably 6 months straight playing this game every day after school. 4 disks of endless play allmost, it was amazing. Looking back the only thing to me that bothered me was the shitty music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back