5 people you meer in a metal concert

300px-Meerkat_feb_09.jpg

Meerkat?

Ive met all five including both varients of the Girlfriend one, Met them they weren't girlfriends. The I'm too old for this shit guys are some of the most interesting people you will ever meet or see.

Ive met all five including both varients of the Girlfriend one, Met them they weren't girlfriends. The I'm too old for this shit guys are some of the most interesting people you will ever meet or see.

I am this guy, because of guys 3-4-5.

Wuzup, Shadow?!??

I had to deal with the combo 3-4 guy at Iron Maiden, knocked me down right in the pit. Just about got crushed. I have found that either I get the Barrier or I go to the back or the circle, those are the safest places for me to be.

I had to deal with the combo 3-4 guy at Iron Maiden, knocked me down right in the pit. Just about got crushed. I have found that either I get the Barrier or I go to the back or the circle, those are the safest places for me to be.

I still do whatever I damn well please, and when drunken idiots come after me, I go back at them. It's good to put people in their place sometimes :lmao:

I usually stay just around the pit area, close enough to jump around n stuff and get in the slam-pits when I fancy it, but not all the time. I need a break sometimes haha

I hate the sweaty shirtless fat men

Exactly, I'm a big dude. I love to hit up the pit, but taking your shirt off in the pit is a no no. Unless you are a female. Then go for it.

I have been the big guy in the mosh pit (not shirtless though) by accident. It just sort of erupted around me. Having no interest in getting stuck in it, I made my way out only for some idiot to try jumping into me...

He promptly ate a clothesline

Yeah, I got shoved into a pit and just said fuck it and went with it. People kept bouncing off me. I love being a mass of humanity.

I've definitly run into all of these wonderful people :rolleyes:

The i'm gettin to old for this shit guy was going to see Metallica in Fresno in 2009 with me, it was my dad. He'd seen Metallica several times and he was expecting it to be the same but this time the music was too loud so he had to hear earplugs and the lights and lasers were "too much", poor dad is gettin too old for Metallica :shrug:

The girlfriend(who is now my fiance) and I went to see Fozzy with Chris Jericho in January for my birthday. She didnt think we were going to have to watch 5 other bands before Fozzy came on, plus the Whiskey A Go Go is a small venue so it was very crowded and she's claustrophobic, and last but not least the overwhelming smell of pot gave her a headache. We had to leave halfway through Fozzy's set......I almost cried.

The Out of My Way guy and the I'm Here to Get In a Fight guy were basically everyone in the crowd at an All That Remains concert in San Fran a few years ago. Bunch of frickin idiots, especially these two bitches who just walked through everyone who got there early to be up front and squeezed themselves into a spot by the stage. The rest of the idiots kept trying to push me and my friend after we left the mosh pit, after asking them to cut the shit and being civil they were soundly whipped into humility by myself, my buddy and two other guys being bugged when they were just chillin and listening to the music. One thing that was hilarious about that concert, one guy who was headbanging did it a little too much and got a headache and fell over.

Last but not least the shirtless fatty, this is probably my favorite. So it's at the Metallica concert I mentioned above, we are all in the seated area looking down on the stage in the middle of the arena with the mosh pit surrounding it. During some of the heavier songs there was this guy who was just outside the pit who was very drunk, he decided to take off his shirt and run around pretending it was a kite. Then later he became a ninja and was using the shirt as nunchucks, and then finally he pissed off security when he hit one of them with his "nunchucks". They chased him in a circle twice until he tried to swing the shirt at them and instead it went into his face, 4 security guards tackled him and took him out. And lastly one other thing that happened at that concert that was priceless, during Nothing Else Matters a couple in the mosh pit started slow dancing together. The pit moved back and gave them a dance floor, and even cheered them on, weirdest thing i've ever seen but awesome at the same time :wtf:

I've seen them all at different gigs. At the Fozzy gig I went to on Friday, the Out of My Way and Fat, Sweaty, Shirted guys appeared. Though the former appeared in masses and appeared to actually be wrestling fans rather than metal fans.

Went to Metallica at GM place a few years ago, and was right against the barricade. There was some bit fat drunk guy who kept trying to push his way to the front. The girl beside me got pissed off after being crushed so many times that she turned around and decked him in the face. Funniest thing I've ever seen. She looked like she was maybe 100lbs, and knocked him flat on his ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back