5 match wish list

hater

Dark Match Winner
What 5 matches would you wish to see? Any wrestlers, from any era, dead or alive. For the sake of this discussion, all wrestlers are in their prime, and at their peak.

1.60 minute Ironman(Bret Hart -vs- Kurt Angle) 2.Triple Threat Ladder(Ricky Steamboat/Shawn Michaels/Chris Jericho) 3.Regular match(Sting -vs- Triple-H);just 2 of my favs. 4.Hardcore match(Rob Van Dam -vs- Jeff Hardy) 5.Tag team match(Rock-n-Roll Express -vs- Hart Foundation)

1. Randy Orton vs Steve Austin: The old anti-hero vs the new anti-hero. I think their styles would compliment each other and they'd have a great match. It would be huge for Randy Orton to get the rub from Steve Austin, even though I doubt Austin would put Orton over.

2. Shawn Michaels vs The Rock: Two of the best entertainers in WWE history squaring off would make for a classic match. I think this match would be a lot like HBK/Taker, meaning that they'd both give it their all and it wouldnt really matter who would win or lose in the end.

3. John Cena vs Ric Flair (in his prime): For some reason I think these two would have a great match. Both are very charismatic and both are pretty damn good hard working wrestlers who love to entertain. So I'd personally love to see the 00's Cena vs the 80's Flair.

John Cena vs. The Rock
John Cena vs. Bret Hart
John Cena vs. CM Punk (Which I'm sure will happen at some point)
Eddie Guerrero vs. Shawn Michaels
Steve Austin vs. CM Punk

Cena vs. Matt Hardy as a serious feud should be something as well. And I've always been curious how Punk and Finlay would work together.

That's all for now.

Brock Lesnar v Bret Hart. The ultimate power wrestler versus the ultimate technician, who specialized in keeping down guys bigger than him. Should be fascinating.

Owen Hart versus Chris Jericho. I see their styles as being nicely complementary and two excellent technicians could produce some wonderful stuff. Hart's power with Jericho's agility...hmmm...also, a wonderful battle of submissions. The Sharpshooter versus the Walls of Jericho.

Randy Savage versus Edge. Dunno why, just have a hunch this could be a classic. They always worked particularly well with guys rather like the other.

and my final picks: Ricky Steamboat versus Bret Hart, with a face Steamboat and a heel Hart. Wouldn't really work any other way, and maybe chuck some weapons in there too.

And maybe, just maybe, Triple H versus Hulk Hogan. For shits and giggles. The two biggest egos in the entire history of professional wrestling ever in one ring? Heaven knows what would happen.

Hornswoggle vs. Doink
Hornswoggle vs. Santino
Santino vs. Doink
Hornswoggle vs. Doink vs. Santino
Doink vs. The Gobbeldey Gooker

Stan Hansen v/s Ric Flair for the NWA Worlds Championship
Goldberg v/s Austin in their prime
Sting v/s Stan Hansen
Hogan v/s Flair while both were in the WWF
The Rock v/s John Cena

1. Macho Man vs Jay Lethal
2. Motor City Machine Guns vs Edge and Christian vs Hardy Boyz
3. Foley vs Abyss (Monster's Ball)
4. Kurt Angle vs Bret Hart (submission match)
5. Shawn Michaels vs RVD vs Shelton Benjamin vs John Morrison vs Jeff Hardy vs Edge (Money in the Bank)

With everyone being in their prime!

Austin v Goldberg, Undertaker v Sting & Rock v Cena just for pure entertainment value.

...And for pure wrestling: Kurt Angle v Mr. Perfect and Shawn Michaels v Randy Savage.

Mick Foley vs Jeff Hardy
Goldberg vs Undertaker
Sting vs Undertaker
Sting vs The Rock
Goldberg vs Kane (debut Kane)

Hulk Hogan vs. Steve Austin - The two biggest stars ever in wrestling, would be epic.

The Rock vs. John Cena - These two would put on one of the most entertaining matches ever.

Bret Hart vs. Randy Savage - They had a classic match at SNME, and wrestled in WCW, but never while both were in their primes. This would be a fantastic match.

Undertaker vs. Sting - These two are comparable in so many ways, how great would it be to see them face off against each other?

Ultimate Warrior vs. Goldberg - Unstoppable force meets immovable object. Who the fuck would go over in this match?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back