4 Loko

JohnJohnson

aka JuanJuanson
So does anyone here drink 4 Loko? Or perhaps, used to? Any thoughts, experiences or funny stories associated with em? Favorite flavor? Shoot!

In this area, it was popular probably late 2010. I used to drink them all the time. Now I just look at them at the stores and think about how they ruined my life lol.

Yep. One can used to be the equivalent of a redbull and a 6 pack of beer. And for only 2.79 and only having to consume 24oz it became pretty popular. Eventually college students were chuging them(fastest I've seen is 12 seconds) and obviously things got out of had. I remember you could drink all day or night without passing out because of the caffeine. Once they took it out, I'd be drowsy after about 3 of them. Sleeping like a baby. Of the original flavors the only decent one was orange. Now they have a couple: Peach, Orange, Pineapple, Green Apple(but that was a limited time), Blueberry Lemonade. But they are all still pretty nasty, and have too much sugar. Also I believe 6-800 calories per can(then again that's still less than 6 beers).

We used to drink them in high school just because they were cheap. Now the only people i ever see drink them are crackheads.

I chugged one when I went to Cocoa Beach, Florida, for a four-day weekend...easily one of the biggest mistakes I ever made in my life. I was wasted but felt the urge to walk 2.5 miles down the beach and back. The better half was quite pissed when I showed back up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back