360 question

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
This is probably a very stupid question but i was wondering how to put music on my 360 (which I'm assuming is how you're able to use it for SvR).

1. Put the cd into your system.

2. Close the tray.

3. Select download cd.

4. Enjoy.

(now, if you're asking how to download songs to give to SVR CAWs - you have to make single song individual playlists)

1) I did

2) did that as well

3) by download CD you mean Rip CD right? I'd imagine they're the same thing

4) I will once it decides t o work for me.

We'll get to making playlists after this get figured out.

Is it a legal cd, or a burnt cd?

I never tried a regular burnt cd - I use cd-rw's and they work fine for me. But I recall the original xbox would NOT read regular burnt cds.

Or you can not waste 100 bucks on CD's if you have a 200 gig music collection like me.

First step is to make sure you have a router.
Plug both your xbox and computer into the router (you have to use wired connection for both)

Make sure you put the music files that you want to in the default windows music folder because if it's on your itunes folder this will not work.

Download Windows Media player if you don't already have it. Click on the Library tab and go to music sharing. You should see your xbox and enable all files shared to it.

If you plan to use songs for Smackdown vs RAW which it sounds like you want to do you need to make an playlist for each CAW in Windows Media player and drag the one song you plan on using for them into it. Save the playlist.

Go to the My Xbox tab and scroll over to music Library. Under select device it should show your computer. If you can play all your music you did everything right if not recheck everything.

Or you can not waste 100 bucks on CD's if you have a 200 gig music collection like me.

First step is to make sure you have a router.
Plug both your xbox and computer into the router (you have to use wired connection for both)

Make sure you put the music files that you want to in the default windows music folder because if it's on your itunes folder this will not work.

Download Windows Media player if you don't already have it. Click on the Library tab and go to music sharing. You should see your xbox and enable all files shared to it.

If you plan to use songs for Smackdown vs RAW which it sounds like you want to do you need to make an playlist for each CAW in Windows Media player and drag the one song you plan on using for them into it. Save the playlist.

Go to the My Xbox tab and scroll over to music Library. Under select device it should show your computer. If you can play all your music you did everything right if not recheck everything.
That sounds like way to much trouble.

Milenko, just for the purpose of asking and not meaning it badly..

If you live with your Grandparents; why are you spending what little money you have on a game system, instead of something a bit more.. uh.. well, you know, right?

EDIT: Just so you know, I'm also not judging you in any bad way for living with them. Depending on the situation(s) why, it could be perfectly acceptable.

Milenko, just for the purpose of asking and not meaning it badly..

If you live with your Grandparents; why are you spending what little money you have on a game system, instead of something a bit more.. uh.. well, you know, right?
I put in on layaway and only put $20-$40 down on it per week depending on my paycheck for that week. I'm still saving up for a car and a place of my own (more than likely in that order). I'm also on their insurance policy so I need ot save up for that and my grandmother wants $25 a week for rent so that needs to be paid as well.
EDIT: Just so you know, I'm also not judging you in any bad way for living with them. Depending on the situation(s) why, it could be perfectly acceptable.
It was either move in with them or be homeless. me and a friend had a $400 a month appartment (including al utilities) set up and when I told my old boss I neded more hours in order to meet my half of the rent he cut me down to 3 hours a week. Needless to say my friend didn't want to move back in with his parents so he went with another of our friends who has a good steady job and could make rent every month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back