3 Tetris v 30 God of war

?

• Tetris

• GOW

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have never once seen the appeal of Tetris. Granted it could be because I completely suck at it, but I've never gotten what's so fun about it. GOW at least has a plot and is more than just dropping shapes in a line. Tetris could be fun for a bit, but it would get repetitive far too fast for me. I'll take GOW.

What the fuck is this? Tetris is fun...not some amazing piece of gaming craftsmanship in a 2009 tourny. This needs no explanation at all...seriously.

Vote Kratos.

Only played GOW once, and it was at a friends house. Didn't think much of it really. He sure did. Waited all night for GOW2 to come out and all that. But at least its not Tetris. Tetris is a msterpiece for 20 years ago. blocks falling on blocks. Lego kicks tetris's ass (Lego Island anyone?), thus, I must vote for GOW.

Yep, gonna have to go with God of War as well. I absolutely love Tetris, but it just doesn't stack up creatively or artistically to a game like God of War, which is a simultaneously beautiful and disturbing game.

Love ya Tetris, but God of War rightfully deserves to get my vote here.

Fucking building blocks? You shitting me motherfucker? Yeah, I saw a documentary where it said that Tetris was something that the Russians produced during the Cold War. Like I give a fuck.

You want a war? How about the motherfucking God of War? He's got swords and shit. Yeah, I think that's a good argument.

Um, this is a no contest. God Of War vs. Fucking blocks....No. God Of War at least has a storyline and plot. Not to mention that it is a good storyline and plot. Tetris is just Legos. Damn Legos.

Tetris is a classic, not the most fun, but a classic. It has longevity over GOW therefore i choose it just because of that.

Like, the SMB vs Deus Ex match up, this is a case of voting for Tetris on nothing but blind nostalgia.

Look, according to some, Tetris is addictive. I don't see it. I can pull out my old building blocks and enjoy myself more. Like, awesome, I can stack these blocks and build them. That can only occupy the simplest of intellects for an extended period of time.

God of War, on the other hand, is a fucking fantastic game. It's got brilliant action with some of the most satisfying combat in games, challenging puzzles, brilliant environs, a wonderfully well written story, it's even doubly awesome for Greek myth buffs, like myself, it's the recipient of over a dozen Game of the Year awards, etc., etc., it kicks ass in every sense of ass-kickery. It spawned two amazing sequels thus far and may outdo itself with its final installment. It's an incredible game, one of the best PS2 games ever, honestly, it's a game that has practically nothing wrong with it.

Again - if you want to vote for an incredible game, it's GoW. If you want to vote for nostalgia or whatever, it's Tetris. The choice should be pretty simple.

God of War gets my vote, and it's not even close. Tetris was great when I was 4 and not completely corrupted by the evil violent video games, eh screw it yes I was, but God of War is just fucking bloody brilliant, emphasis on the bloody part. This game basically took Ninja Gaiden (The XBox version) and just added in some serous brutality to it. At least that's the way I saw it as. Tetris? Tetris you drop blocks onto other blocks....yeah I'll take a chain sword wheeling madman over block building anyday.

Tetris hands down. Tetris is one of the greatest games in this generation, God of War should not win. Tetris all da way

Tetris is one of the great games of... what? This generation? What? Eh? Huh? I'm confuzzled.

Anyway, yeah, Tetris is one of the great games of... "this generation" in the same way that Naughts & Crosses or Connect Four is.

I played Tetris a lot and I was pretty good at it considering I had a broken arm. But honestly, it’s not as fun as playing God of war. I mean all you had to do was stack blocks and avoid getting them stacked all the way to the top. On the other hand I actually enjoyed playing GoW more and I think it’s more fun to play. I haven’t played it in a long while but I liked playing it and I have to vote it over Tetris.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back