• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3-9-16 2 Out Of 3 Falls - Sami Zayn VS Samoa Joe

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Earlier tonight, William Regal announced that in 2 weeks, Sami Zayn will square off with Samoa Joe in a 2 out 3 Falls match to determine a #1 contender for the NXT Championship.

If this match is given time, such as maybe the entire length of the NXT broadcast on March 9th, there's the potential for it to really come off as an epic encounter like some of the classic 40+ minute 2 out of 3 Falls matches of the past. I'm assuming the winner will receive his title shot at the NXT TakeOver event in Dallas and it's hard to say which way they'll go.

I'm of the opinion they'll go with the more traditional face vs. heel scenario, so I'm gonna pick Samoa Joe for the winner. I just don't see Zayn going back to the NXT Championship when people are clamoring for him to head to the main roster. If he went after the title and lost, there's nothing to be gained really so, again, I think they'll go with Balor defending against Samoa Joe.

I dont see the reports for the NXT tappings, always watch them as they come every wed on the network.

POSSIBLE SPOILERS, ALTHOUGH IT WAS ANNOUNCED EVERYWHERE

But lets be honest, it was announced everywhere, even wwe.com that samy is facing nakamura at the next Takeover, now seems like a big spoiler on who will be the one facing Finn for the title that night.

That little fact aside, the match its gonna be a stealer. give them at least 30mins, they will bring the roof down.

I read the spoilers, which for the most part I seem to forget by the 3rd week of the taped shows. I heard that the Joe vs Zayn match actually went a hour. Which I'm hoping they don't cut it down to fit the rest of the show into the episode next week. But next week show should be awesome. I haven't watch a NXT episode in a few months but this one is can't miss. Balor vs Neville, New signing, and Zayn vs Joe are all going to be great.

Even if we ignore that Sami Zayn is gonna square off against Shinsuke Nakamura at NxT TakeOver Dallas in the latter's debut WWE match, I still would want Samoa Joe to win it. Sami Zayn is in no need to become champion again and so he should be the one to face Finn Balor.

By the way, I would want Samoa Joe to win the title thus clearing a call-up for Balor along with his mates. ;)

:devil:

Logic would indicate that Finn and Samy will be call up to the main roster after WM. But, there were reports that said they want to keep Finn as the face of NXT for the most part of this year too.

Anyway, whoever lost the title match at Takeover, its gonna be part of the main roster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back