2nd Round Match: Jake vs. D-Man

Who Wins

• Jake

• D-Man

Results are only viewable after voting.
One of these days, everyone willl forget about Jake; hell, most new people don't even know who he is. But, until the day I leave, he will always be numero uno.

D-Man by default. Jake isn't even around anymore hardly, is he? And if he is, I'm pretty sure he isn't going to give a shit if he loses. D-Man, again, by default.

But hey, if it makes him feel better.. D-Man is more relevant to this site right now than Jake is, so there ya go. :lmao:

If you look at who's voted, you can see a division. Blue Chipper and the like have voted for D-Man, where everyone who has given Jake their support joined pre-2009. Old vs New

I joined pre-2009 as well. What's your point? I certainly didn't vote for D-man because I was unfamiliar with Jake, if that's what you're alluding to.

I joined pre-2009 as well. What's your point? I certainly didn't vote for D-man because I was unfamiliar with Jake, if that's what you're alluding to.

He's saying that Jake's the fucking man, and that, if you were privileged enough to have seen him work his magic, then you'd vote for him.

I've said it before. D-Man is a top four poster on this board, period. I wasn't around for Jake's heyday, but I still like D-Man in this one

Jake isn't even around anymore hardly, is he?

Yes, Jake is around just as much as he always has been. He just does different days now. When I was admin I never used to post Wednesday to Friday. Now I don't post on Weekends or Tuesdays because I have child trouble. Little bastards.

I voted for Jake because of the posts against me, "Jake is a WZ god." that's a pretty good resume

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back