• Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fizzy

Mid-Card Championship Winner
256px-421px-HL2box.jpg

Marvel_Ultimate_Alliance_2.jpg

I didn't care for Half Life. I would rather see Marvel Ultimate Alliance go through this round. I voted for it because it's the game I like more out of the two, and it was pretty fun seeing all of the various Marvel characters interacting in Ultimate Alliance, unlike Half Life which I honestly thought was boring.

I'm voting for Half Life 2. It is by far one of the best games I have ever played and is quite deserving of the moniker of best game of the 21st century. A virtually flawless experience, a sublime, cinematic thrill-ride that you'll want to play again and again. People can claim it to be one of the first games that has ever lived up to all the hype surrounding it. This game is the most-beautifully constructed game ever created, and I have played quite a few beautifully constructed games. The atmosphere is amazing the graphics are unbeatable and the developers are thanked every step of the way. The gameplay is even better and the A.I, are exactly what they are meant to be - Artificial Intelligence. They have smarts and know exactly what to do and when you have loaded even the simplest map on the Hammer Editor you know how much work goes into making this. The only negative point I have about the game(Which isn’t really it’s fault) is that the games ending left us hungry and wanting more of the game and a sequel which we’ll most likely never see in the near and if it is released then it’ll probably be Chinese Deomcracy’d. The game is in no reprehensible way boring and I’m sorry Dagger, though you usually have a great mind for games your opinion on Half Life 2 could not be any further from the truth.

If only all single player shooters could be this great. HL2 is the shining gold example of storytelling and game play all fused into the perfect package. I'm voting Half Life 2. End of story.

Reactions: Lee
Now I've never played Half-Life 2, but I have played Marvel Alliance 2. It's only reason then that I vote for....Half-Life 2.

Reason: I really didn't like Marvel Alliance games. Yeah, you can play as loads of different Characters, you can shoot webs as Spidey or claw people as Wolverine, but I have played Half-Life. Now if going on that is anything to go by for the second one, then it's only fair I vote for Half-Life 2. I LOVED the first game and I've only heard better about the 2nd, but never got round to playing it. I can only guarantee that I will now though. But yeah, even having played M.A, I still give my vote here to Half-Life.

I'm such a huge fan of Half Life 2 and Valve in general. I loved the semi-open world gameplay and the variety of guns you received. It had great graphics and a very good story on top of that, and i'm proud to say it's one FPS I can stand playing over and over. It's one of the best games to be released in a while and deserves to go over Marvel Alliance which was mediocre for the most part. Half Life is a dark horse in this tournament and I fully expect it to go quite far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back