• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2013 Wrestlezone WTF Storyline of the Year

What is the WTF Storyline of the Year

• Richie Icognito Saga

• Mike Shanahan/Dan Snyder/RG3 saga

• The lights go out at the Super Bowl

• Dwight Howards Free Agency

• Kevin Ware's Gruesome Injury

• ASADA investigation into Australian Sport

• Georges St-Pierre vacates UFC Welterweight Championship

• Manti Te'o catfish scandal

• Derrick Rose cleared to play but doesn't return

• Oscar Pistorious is charged with murder

• Joe Kinnear

Results are only viewable after voting.

Megatron

Justin Verlander > You
Here are your candidates for Wrestlezone's 2013 WTF Storyline of the Year. Please choose one of the below and state as to why (if you are to post in here). They are in the order that they were nominated.

The Richie Incognito saga
The Mike Shanahan/Dan Snyder/RG3 saga
The lights go out at the Super Bowl
Dwight Howard's Free Agency
Kevin Ware's Gruesome Injury
ASADA investigation into Australian sport
Georges St-Pierre vacates UFC Welterweight Championship
Manti Te'o catfished
Derrick Rose cleared to play but doesn't return
Oscar Pistorius being charged with murder.
Joe Kinnear

I voted Richie Incognito scandal. Yes, we all knew that NFL locker rooms weren't known for being the most savory places, but I don't think anyone could have predicted the brutal, and quite frankly disgusting behavior of Richie Incognito. What's worse, Incognito's behavior was defended by several NFL personalities ranging from other players to analysts. The whole story was very bizarre and left a dark scar on the Dolphins' organization.

I voted for dear ol' Oscar Pistorius (whose last name is scarily similar to mine) because as we all know, Oscar was the Cinderella story of the year.

Which lasted for about five minutes after the Olympics.

Honestly, when I heard the news, I was in the middle of a family picnic and said "What the actual shit" in front of my Grandma. Seriouslly, a Cinderella story gone Jack the Ripper? Youch.

All I'm saying is, you can't get a lot lower than that. To go from being one of the most inspiring athletes in the world to the biggest embarrassment your country has ever seen is pretty bad. The defense was dry, [he thought the woman was an intruder who was hiding in the bathroom? Either he was drunk or an idiot] the evidence was clear, and there were reports of him being a dick with other girls. Sorry Oscar, Don't think those medals will get you anywhere in the cell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back