2000's Bracket; Round 2, Match 6- 7) Million Dollar Baby vs. 12) Kill Bill Vol. 2

Which is the better movie?

• Million Dollar Baby

• Kill Bill, Vol. 2

Results are only viewable after voting.

Papa Shango

Frontman of the WZ Band!!
The Wrestlezone Movie Tournament, 2000's Bracket;
Round 2, Match 6

Million Dollar Baby
tn2_million_dollar_baby_2.jpg

vs.

Kill Bill, Vol. 2

KillBillVol2.jpg

Personally for me this is one of the toughest choices of this round. Both movies I found myself enjoying, and I watched both films again. Also both movies have two of my favorite actress of all time(Swank & Thurman).

Million Dollar Baby was a great movie that made me a little teary eyed. It pulls at your heart string(or mine atleast)It is written great, acted great, and Clint's Direction proves why he won the best director award. I just really enjoyed the story of this film and the way the actors(espicially Swank)brought their characters to a whole new level.

Now Kill Bill Vol.2 is also a personal favortie of mine. The movie is able to mix action, drama, and even some comedy into the film. Uma Thurman plays the assasian out for revenge amazingly and when you learn about the baby and stuff it is all wonderfully played out. Top that with great performances from Caradine, Daryl Hannah, and Lucy Lui, you really have an epic sequal(or volume)better than the original. Top that off with Taratino's amazing directing and the kick ass fight scenes, I choose to vote for Kill Bill Vol.2.

This one is tough. These are such different films it's hard to figure out what criteria to base my vote on. Both are well acted, I don't think either has an edge there. Both are entertaining. Million Dollar Baby looks great in the traditional sense, especially for a sports movie, while Kill Bill is more stylistic and still looks fantastic. I'm going to wait this one out for a day or two.

Is there a way I can vote for neither of them, and have them both get eliminated? I was hoping neither of them made it past round one. Million Dollar Baby was an overrated movie that was awarded too well. Kill Bill is an unrealistic lose writer style movie. Eastwood didn't do anything for me in this movie, I liked the Iwo Jima movies better. Quentin also failed for me in this set. Both of these movies beat superior movies, hopefully superior movies beat them next round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back