• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 Cold Scorpio in ECW dark match this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

realblackhart

Mid-Card Championship Winner
2 cold scorpio pinned rene dupree in a dark match. does that mean 2 cold scorpio is returning to ECW.
your thoughts

I really hope so... I enjoyed watching Scorpio even as Flash Funk... I just dont understand how there gonna fit all these stars into a 1 hour show and barley any PPV time...

Maybe 2 Cold Scorpio could be coming to ECW. Also Billy Kidman wrestled several weeks ago in a dark match under a mask. Both guys would be great additions to the new ECW roaster. I think the WWE should resign Sean O' Hare. O'Hare could be another impact in ECW.

i think 2cold scorpio in ECW would be a good addition. look at all the talent and possible talent in that locker room. 2 hours would do wonders for them

the only down side is scorpio is allready a grandfather

2 Cold Scorpio from what I understand wrestled a dark match before the ECW/Smackdown tapings. It could be a tryout...or maybe they were in his area and asked if he'd enjoy wrestling a one shot.

If he still can go and keep up then awsome. if not then not.:headbanger:

Last time I saw him wrestle he was tagging with Doug Williams and it looked like he could still go. I think it was probably a try out I cant see them hiring him as he is looking his age and his physique is'nt very impressive, if they dont hire Sean O'Haire who has the look I cant see them hiring Scorpio.

Yeah O'Haire might have "the look" but he's not great in the ring... Scorpio's in his 40's and he can move better then a lot of the Cruiserweights in the WWE right now... I dont think Scorpio would go to ECW though... They should have him and Killings team up and be Crime Time on SD!

they should at least use him somewhere, he would without doubt add to either one of those shows but i hope to see him on ecw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back