Frontman of the WZ Band!!
The Wrestlezone Movie Tournament, 1990's Bracket;
Round 2, Match 3

Pulp Fiction
17191__pulp_fiction_l.jpg

vs.

The Lion King
1-images-lion-king-g.jpg

Alright, this one is just another great matchup, which again might be too hard to me to vote in. I think I will end up picking Lion King, though I am not sure yet. Pulp Fiction is such a great movie, shifting between sets up people in different time frames, and showing how they all interact with eachother. The final scene places the beginning of it all together. Lion King on the other hand, the movie I am leaning towards is the greatest animation movie in history. It is the story of a young lion living the life, prince of the animal kingdom. He soon learns that his uncle is trying to take over the kingdom from his father. After the fallout of this plan, the young lion, Simba leaves the Animal Kingdom, makes a couple of friends, and regains his lost confidence. His return is set along side the climax of the movie. Lion King is an amazing animation with an amazing sound track. I think it will get my vote now that I think about it.

I like Lion King, and not ashamed to admit it. It's a fantastic movie, and very adult oriented in nature, especially for a children's movie. I'm not a big fan of Disney movies, but this is one of three movies from them that I thoroughly enjoy.

Pulp Fiction is Tarrantino's best. The way that that movie was told was something amazing. All of the character's bring something, and it's such a great tribute film to all of the old movies that inspired it. There is an intangible with Pulp Fiction, that something that you can't describe that just makes it great.

I enjoyed Lion King and feel it is a classic among animated films, but imo it does not compare to Pulp Fiction one bit. You really can't judge the acting, directing, and stuff for an animated movie, but Pulp Fiction excells at both. John Travolta, Samuel Jackson, Uma Thurman, Bruce Willis, Ving Rhames, among others were all brilliant and gave award worthy performances. Then the dialouge in the movie(which the movie mostly consist of) is witty, smart, and cool. Pulp Fiction is a cult classic and although Lion King is an animated classic, Pulp wins in the end. Not to mention Tarrantino is one of the most quirky directors of all time.

Anyone watched Pulp Ficton lately? It looks like shit. It was made in 1994 and it looks like it. Unlike The Lion King which was made in the same year and still looks great today.

Pulp Fiction is split up into three sections. Out of the three two have them have scenes that are mind-numbingly boring that they nearly throw the film off track. That film would be better without any females in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back