14 Year Old Girl Posts Nude Pics on MySpace

"She posted them so her boyfriend could see"

Show him in the flesh/cell phone or via e-mail NOT OVER FUCKING MYSPACE!

I think she should get in some kind of trouble but really how is she a sex offender. I mean the pic of are her not someone else. But I wonder how many copies the cops and all them saved...

Jersey.

And yea your right Norcal she just made the stereotype of a Jersey girl so much worse.

Jersey froum residents (for the benefit of Milenko who apparently hasnt seen it the other 100 times its been posted)

IC
Fizzy
Murfish
ED
The NorCal
NoFate

prolly forgetting some folks

I'm sure there's more just can't think of em. Yea though it has been posted like 100 times and there was even a thread on it :lmao:

(for the benefit of Milenko who apparently hasnt seen it the other 100 times its been posted)

IC
Fizzy
Murfish
ED
The NorCal
NoFate

prolly forgetting some folks
Due to the fact I'm never going to meet anyone on these forums I don't really pay attention to where everyone lives.

Plus I have a hard time remembering things that aren't important

What a ******. For those who are questioning why she is a sex offender it is because she is promoting child nudity on the internet. Someone could see her pictures and get deeper into paedophilia for it. Also, putting nude pictures of children on the internet is just a straight up crime.

Out of interest, does anyone know where I might find her myspace profile? For research.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back