• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

12 rounds SPOILERS

CCS

Getting Noticed By Management
I watched it last night. and I found it to be very good at first, but it quickly became quite boring. With about 30 minutes left I found myself wanting it to end so I could go watch Fast & Furious. The movie would have been good if they added a bit of dialouge, instead of Cena just running around like a chicken with his head cut off. It's cool for a while, but it gets old fast. I was really bored by the time they got to the scene where Cena has to stop the speeding rail car thing from crashing and killing a bunch of people.

The ending was very predictable. Cena kills the bad guy and he and the movie fades out with Cena and his really hot girlfriend in a pool kissing. Twas' kinda sappy, but I figured it'd end that way. Honestly, the best thing about the movie was Cena's wife in the movie, she's fucking hot.

Overall, 12 Rounds is WWE's best movie to date. But that's really not saying much. I wouldnt recomend paying your hard earned money to go to a theatre to see it. You'd be better off waiting till it comes out on dvd then rent it. It's a good action packed movie, so if you're a non-stop action fan you'll love it.

Its got John Cena the rock even laughed at his movie career that should say something to you about weather or not anyone takes this movie seriously, If the WWE want to make movies they should think about not adding cena to the same storyline again and again, this film is basically the marine repackaged, and thats not saying much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back